Full time Devils

Sigma

Time there is a thread for Man Utd's leading fan channel (230k subscribers at the moment).

I sometimes watch them. Normally they do various bits and bobs including previews and fan cams (fans views after the games). Some of the fans are clueless but others are sometimes fun and interesting to hear.

Here is the Famous Andy Tate on the Chelsea game:

Last edited:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
They're alright, but I prefer the big fella from Arsenal Fan TV.

Sigma

They're alright, but I prefer the big fella from Arsenal Fan TV.
I like them too. He's quite funny and seems quite cool. Some of the regulars like Claude also seem like a nice laugh.

Devil81

Think they are alright myself, Andy Tate makes me piss my sides.

Moriarty

'It works both ways. They put in the performance, we'll cheer them, we'll back them, but you're not getting anything for (sic) them'. Says it all for me.

justboy68

They are fairly annoying for the most part. I don't think Adam Mckola is too bad though, his post-game videos from outside the ground are usually decent from what I've seen. Hopefully that twat who charges for the 'genuine matchday experience' never surfaces again, he always seemed like a bellend. The best interviews were the 'bobbins' fella and Andy Tate of course. Half the fun of these channels is laughing at the fans of opposing teams as they reach breaking point, so it isn't nearly as good when it's your team causing the misery.

Green_Red

sure half of them have accounts on here. where do you think they got their director of football stuff from this week?

Im a big fan tbh, keep up the good work lads

Devil81

I met Andy Tate at the Burnley match earlier in the season, he was getting a fair bit of attention from what I remember.

Raw

I watch a few of their videos. I do like that Adam Sweeney bloke on there, he speaks a lot of sense.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Sam Homewood is a bright lad and it's a shame he's more of a mediator in most of their discussions, and not an active participant. I often agree with him, whenever he decides to give an opinion. His speech regarding LVG's future in their Stoke preview was quite good and I'd have said the same, basically. The others are a varying degree of useless.

As for the channel, in general - I am a subscriber but only watch about 1 in 10 videos they put out. They've got the odd hit but most of the content is rubbish. Clearly it's quantity over quality there.

Sigma

Sam Homewood is a bright lad and it's a shame he's more of a mediator in most of their discussions, and not an active participant. I often agree with him, whenever he decides to give an opinion. His speech regarding LVG's future in their Stoke preview was quite good and I'd have said the same, basically. The others are a varying degree of useless.

As for the channel, in general - I am a subscriber but only watch about 1 in 10 videos they put out. They've got the odd hit but most of the content is rubbish. Clearly it's quantity over quality there.
Yup. My idea for this thread is for people to post the fan cams where people actually talk sense, but like you say, quite a lot of people talk shit.

Last edited:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Putting a mike infront of a fan after a game is just about the most pointless thing to do. Its either going to be paint a picture that's either incredibly rosy or direly poor because they are still in the euphoria or irritation from the game.

Moriarty

Putting a mike infront of a fan after a game is just about the most pointless thing to do. Its either going to be paint a picture that's either incredibly rosy or direly poor because they are still in the euphoria or irritation from the game.
Tate knows what's expected. He's been interviewed often enough.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Yup. My idea for this thread is too post the fan cams where people actually talk sense, but like you say, quite a lot of people talk shit.
That'd require a low of filtering on your part. The post match cams are basically the video equivalent of post match thread here.

Manny

Grammar Police
Stephen Howson, Adam McKola and occasionally Gaz offer good opinions. The rest the channel is meh. Dave started of well too but now sounds like a petulant kid.

The fancams are embarrassing and so is Andy Tate pretending to be the voice of the fans.

Yup. My idea for this thread is too post the fan cams where people actually talk sense, but like you say, quite a lot of people talk shit.
Please don't...

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
The Andy Tate stuff was funny when Moyes was about, but mainly because of the vines and YouTube videos it created. Similar to Claude on the Arsenal channel.

Not really a fan of their content but they obviously do have people who do like it.

Sigma

That'd require a low of filtering on your part. The post match cams are basically the video equivalent of post match thread here.
Stephen Howson, Adam McKola and occasionally Gaz offer good opinions. The rest the channel is meh. Dave started of well too but now sounds like a petulant kid.

The fancams are embarrassing and so is Andy Tate pretending to be the voice of the fans.

Please don't...
Na I didn't mean me. I mean't if someone was watching something that they found interesting this would be the place where you would put it.

EDIT: Like the above post.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
I prefer Arsenal fan TV, they are hilarious (Claude and Ty). Full time devils is decent, Adam McKola, Gaz, Howson give interesting opinions and Andy Tata is hilarious. The 2 little boys are fun to watch as well, laat year one of them had a rant about Nani :lol:.

FujiVice

When they have that bloke who looks like Iain Lee and a "funny guy" with a bowl haircut doing videos on there, its an instant skip. Adam McKola is alright, though.

Crashoutcassius

Interviews are interesting, get some opinion from match going fans. Plenty of match going fans in here but it's hard to tell and the opinions are often very different