Full time Devils

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Mr Bobbins is back

It's worth watching the entire thing because he's completely right but even if you don't have the time the last 45 seconds sum everything up for me.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
United crispy chicken made me hungry as hell.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
United crispy chicken,United popcorn,United puff wheat,United tyres.:lol:
He's right though, we don't get the big name players Ed promises but we have all that stuff rammed down our throats. That is now what they class as an achievement not winning trophies. I love these interviews.:lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Think they interview too many of the same people, who are often not that interesting or insightful. I do respect McKola, Howson and the rest for not going over the top however these past few months and providing a level headed balance to much of the sensationalism on there (even though it can be justified now). Like someone else said though, its about quantity over quality, I'm a subscriber myself but I only take an interest in the match day vids and some of the debates they have.

LARulz

I'm waiting for the interview with the guy who usually stands near the traffic lights and defends LVG

clarkydaz

United crispy chicken,United popcorn,United puff wheat,United tyres.:lol:.Sums us up all that sponsorship means nothing if we don't do it on the pitch.
the thread showing united players/ambassadors now having to promote Fox movies on their twitter accounts feels...slimy. Depressing what the club is revealing itself as

saivet

I'm waiting for the interview with the guy who usually stands near the traffic lights and defends LVG
Is that Stephen Howson? Stopped watching FTD but he used to chat bollocks, made even more annoying that he spoke as if he though he was speaking gospel.

LARulz

Is that Stephen Howson? Stopped watching FTD but he used to chat bollocks, made even more annoying that he spoke as if he though he was speaking gospel.
I think so, name sounds familiar. Agreed, it's what used to infuriate me about him but I still watched. He acts as if he's a "Top Red" cos he does not want to sack the manager. He has head buried in the sand. Even the presenter guy was a massive LVG fan but seems like he can't be bothered anymore to even make an argument for him.

Raw

I remember he used to defend Falcao to the ends of the earth. Now look at him.

saivet

I remember he used to defend Falcao to the ends of the earth. Now look at him.
Yeah I recall that too, banging on about how good his movement is. If you're at the game you'll see etc. His time will come. Guy is just full of bollocks and it's his "I know best" tone which annoyed me.

The White Pele

I watch quite a lot of their content. I find Gaz quite balanced most of the time. Stephen Howson I often think already has a narrative before the match has even happened e.g always trying to discredit Young even when he was one of our leading performers towards the end of last season, his constant talking up of Falcao last year and most recently his stance that Rooney is finished.

Adam McKola is mostly ok.

There's not been enough of young Will this season! Charlie talks a lot of sense for a young lad too.

Boycott

I think so, name sounds familiar. Agreed, it's what used to infuriate me about him but I still watched. He acts as if he's a "*******" cos he does not want to sack the manager. He has head buried in the sand. Even the presenter guy was a massive LVG fan but seems like he can't be bothered anymore to even make an argument for him.
Howson's the fat lad with a beard.

This guy in the video made some good points early on but then tried to throw in as many big adjectives as possible for the last two minutes.

Raw

Howson's the fat lad with a beard.

This guy in the video made some good points early on but then tried to throw in as many big adjectives as possible for the last two minutes.
I think they were talking about the comment made under the video: "I'm waiting for the interview with the guy who usually stands near the traffic lights and defends LVG"

EmPeeKay

I follow this channel regularly and enjoy watching most of the fan cams. The previews are decent with some good, balanced opinions by the regular contributors such as Howson, Gaz, Adam, Sam Homewood and Squawka Dave. The guest reviews by Mr. Flying Pig HD, an avid red fan from Bournemouth, can be quite entertaining as well.

As for the fan cams, we all know what we get from Andy Tate, but the two other regular contributors who speak the most sense are Ray "Bobbins" (shown in the video above) and the bouncer who works at Sam Platts who goes by the name of Webbie.

As far as I know a lot of the lads from FTD are well known in Manchester. Webbie, Howson and Gaz for example have often been on BBC Manchester United's fanzine Red Wednesday.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I follow this channel regularly and enjoy watching most of the fan cams. The previews are decent with some good, balanced opinions by the regular contributors such as Howson, Gaz, Adam, Sam Homewood and Squawka Dave. The guest reviews by Mr. Flying Pig HD, an avid red fan from Bournemouth, can be quite entertaining as well.

As for the fan cams, we all know what we get from Andy Tate, but the two other regular contributors who speak the most sense are Ray "Bobbins" (shown in the video above) and the bouncer who works at Sam Platts who goes by the name of Webbie.

As far as I know a lot of the lads from FTD are well known in Manchester. Webbie, Howson and Gaz for example have often been on BBC Manchester United's fanzine Red Wednesday.
Webbie always talks the most sense imo.

EmPeeKay

Mr Bobbins is back

Ironically he had a big rant about Moyes during his reign and I remember him mentioning that he would have liked to have had van Gaal at United during that time. Obviously that's not his opinion anymore now, but he's great to listen to and sums things up very well.

EmPeeKay

Webbie always talks the most sense imo.
True, and he says it in his own, inimitable style with that broad Mancunian accent. I remember his comment about van Gaal after the Norwich game: "He's sat on that bench with his f**king filofax." :lol:

The guy's a laugh. I'd say he's great craic to be around on a night out!

Sigma

Haven't seen this guy before, talks sense and quite funny.

Stretford End Phil

Can't fault any of the lad's criticism and that's a terrible indictment of our situation. I feel numb, in fact I can't think if I have ever seen anything as bad as today. I feel numb because our expensive divas don't deserve a penny of their wages. In fact we have fans who would fight for the club and would pay for the privilege and do better than that shower today. They let the fans down, and no one should get a pass for that pile shite.

newgiz

That twat who talks by the traffic lights

This guy is an absolute twat. He's the one who charged fans money for stadium tour and giving them an 'Old Trafford experience'. I have no time for the idiot. One of the main reasons why I stopped watching their videos.

Devil81

Hate watching Howson myself, you can tell he's trying to win the best fan of the year award. Everything he says is well thought out, it's as if he's already planned his positive motivational speech's before kick off.

Yesterday's video was no different, lots of coaching staff name drops and nonsense about him being as qualified as Ryan Giggs because he's been attending Old Trafford for twenty years. Does he honestly think Ryan Giggs has zero knowledge of how to train at the top level, he's only been doing it for the last 20 plus years.