Future Cup 2012

Levo

Band of Brothers
Awful Ajax defending, Byrne nicks it and makes it 2-0.

jb8521

Brilliant turn of pace from Byrne to pounce on a loose ball and a very composed left footed finish

jb8521

Byrne is doing a very good job of pressurising the defence which they dont look like they're used to

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Daehli, Rothwell and Pearson are all great little players.

LoveInTheAsylum

Really entertaining first half, superb team performance by our lads. Ajax have played some great stuff, unlucky with the slip for that second goal though Byrne was very impressive, looks predatory. Impressed by Pearson again, does the simple parts of his role so well.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Some very good all around play by our lads. Dangerous freekick for us on the edge of their box.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Should've been a red card for the Ajax defender, but ref was kind on him. I suppose that's the case with most youth games.

McLovin

Oh my...:lol:

Ajax score through a ball that bounced above O Hara.

McLovin

Where are all those fans running to?

Weed smoking time?

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
United's been casual since the Ajax defender should've been sent off. That and the drop from O'Hara changed the game.

LoveInTheAsylum

Great game. Tough break for O'Hara, good learning curve in front of those fans. Shame the team couldn't see it out. England vs. Holland on pens? Should be entertaining :lol:

LoveInTheAsylum

Shame, great effort by both teams to put in such good performances through the tiredness. Some coolly taken pens.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
O'Hara seemed to be trying to read where the Ajax penalty takers were going to shoot and then diving afterwards but he only ended up in letting in savable penalties. A poor performance all round from him.

That said, there were lots of positives, we have some cracking players coming through. Byrne and Daheli were stand outs.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I'm afraid you can blame this on me lads. As soon as I started watching the match, we conceded two goals and hence lost.

Levo

Band of Brothers
We looked very good at the start, Byrne was our MOTM for me. Became very sloppy after conceding the 1st and O'Hara had a poor game which ultimately cost us.