Gaa 2011

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Was always bound to happen with the tickets RHD, sadly. I just hope Kerry don't bury us too early. That Donegal debacle put a stop to my gallop.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I'm buying a Dublin season ticket for next years campaign. Only €70 which entitles you to free entry for all national league games and the first championship match, thereafter you are allowed buy a guaranteed ticket for each match for ad long as your team remain in the competition all the way to the final.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Will Galvin start on the bench or is it just these modrin 'mind games'.?
I doubt he'll start as a sub unless he's still carrying a bit of a knock.

I'd say Donnacha Walsh or Kieran O'Leary will drop to the bench just before kick-off.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Was always bound to happen with the tickets RHD, sadly. I just hope Kerry don't bury us too early. That Donegal debacle put a stop to my gallop.
Still disgraceful Mo & I have to say that if it wasnt Dublin in the final then this shite wouldnt happen, folk would just pass up their ticket like it happens every year, but since all the many Dublin fans are gagging for a ticket then folk see it as an opportunity to make real money out of them. The Gaa should sort this shite out for next year & make sure fans arent being screwed over like this. This is the same shite that happens in Champions League finals & thats not the spirit of our game.

My Dub mates a season-ticket holder, aswell as his Kerry father & if they werent season-ticket holders then they would have had no chance of going on their biggest day together at croker, so i'm thankful for that!

Tbh, for me its a 50-50 game man, anything can happen with two good teams - I wouldnt rule the Dubs out one bit. Kerry wont play anything like Donegal but they'll be a helluva lot better than we were, so it should be a great game & a close one at that... best of luck :cool:

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'd like that to be real.

About all these poor Dubs, where were they a few rounds back?

not saying it's not shocking what's gone on, but I have people whining who have turned down tickets in the past

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
I'd like that to be real.

About all these poor Dubs, where were they a few rounds back?

not saying it's not shocking what's gone on, but I have people whining who have turned down tickets in the past
Not so sure it is tbh - the bottom of the "K" and the "E" in Kerry seems to over-flowing off the wood!

I think the same can be said about most teamsports fans tho, even United fans at Champions League Finals. I wouldnt be too hard on them not wanting to miss their biggest match in 16 years, although there's more fair-weather fans in Dublin due to the population size & every Dub would wanna go, just a shame that those that have been all year - many will miss out.

I've missed out in all of Tyrone's final wins but still go to as many games as possible home & away!

Name Changed

weso26
I was offered a ticket at face value for this but turned it down because of the real match that is on at 4pm. I can't see Dublin winning but you never know. It would be great for the county and would revitalise club football that seems to have diminished greatly in strength over the last few years.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
I was offered a ticket at face value for this but turned it down because of the real match that is on at 4pm. I can't see Dublin winning but you never know. It would be great for the county and would revitalise club football that seems to have diminished greatly in strength over the last few years.
:lol:

Fair play. Although many would say your mad, if the United match is more important to you then there's no shame in that whatsoever. Just be wary of the jibes from Gaa-heads, that shit gets up their noses - "foreign game" etc..

I'm just gonna record the United game & watch it after the All-Ireland - hopefully without hearing any mention of the score - which means not lookin at any text messages!

Best of luck :cool:

Mister Jeebus

Living Down Under I haven't been able to follow the Championship at all this year. Anyone want to give me a précis of the entire season? And if you could do it though the medium of interpretive dance that would be super.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
lads i have just noticed that coverage for this final is not on BBC, wtf? they showed the semi final anyway is there somewhere online i can see this, i want to see my beloved dublin winning the all ireland, i remember it when i was a wee nipper back in the day, any ideas?

Nialler

Alex's Dad
lads i have just noticed that coverage for this final is not on BBC, wtf? they showed the semi final anyway is there somewhere online i can see this, i want to see my beloved dublin winning the all ireland, i remember it when i was a wee nipper back in the day, any ideas?
The match will be streamed live from Rte's website- normally this is only available within Ireland but there have been calls to have the stream available worldwide so keep an eye on RTÉ Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
cheers mate, will keep an eye on that then, i hope that they do stream it worldwide
Oh dear, i dont think they are man, well goin by this they aint:

RT Sport: GAA - All-Ireland Football final preview

Friday, 16 September 2011 15:54

"The 12th meeting of these sides in an All-Ireland final promises to be an intriguing affair, writes Séamus Leonard.

Watch live coverage of Dublin v Kerry on RTÉ Two and RTÉ.ie (Island of Ireland) from 2.15pm on Sunday, 18 September.

Listen to live worldwide coverage of the minor and senior finals on RTÉ Radio 1 and RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta from 1pm."

Just find an Irish Bar - they'll have it!

iSparky

Oh dear, i dont think they are man, well goin by this they aint:

RT Sport: GAA - All-Ireland Football final preview

Friday, 16 September 2011 15:54

"The 12th meeting of these sides in an All-Ireland final promises to be an intriguing affair, writes Séamus Leonard.

Watch live coverage of Dublin v Kerry on RTÉ Two and RTÉ.ie (Island of Ireland) from 2.15pm on Sunday, 18 September.

Listen to live worldwide coverage of the minor and senior finals on RTÉ Radio 1 and RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta from 1pm."

Just find an Irish Bar - they'll have it!
cnuts, absolute shower of cnuts!!!!

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
BBC London showed the semi final? That's mad.

iSparky

you press a red button on your remote and it gives you an option to watch the game but its not on the main TV channel

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
He's an aul lad, always goes, even league games and he was frantic for a ticket. Just seemed the thing to do. My aul lad is a bit pissed off with me, which is odd because it's his brother. You can't please everyone.
Well, fair play to you. I'd like to think I'd do the same but I'm not so sure.

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's the most excited I've been before a sporting occasion I've had a ticket to. I'm even thinking of watching Up for the Match I'm that excited.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
On second thoughts, I think I'll give Up for the Match a miss.

Unless Grainne's wearing something tarty.....

iSparky

ah jesus im feeling fookin nervous already. i have had loads of people posting on my facebook, "sam comes home today!!" and i swear to god if it happens im going to cry with happiness

iSparky

yes, have found a stream from RTE, sexy