GAA Thread 2022

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Derry goalie roaming up, looking quite awkward, taking a swing at a shot but getting blocked down. They've been terrible.

BD

When did this goalkeepers halfway down the pitch become a thing?
I can see the appeal for teams like Armagh who have a genuine intercounty level player in goal. But so many keepers are in goal for a reason, and look as awkward once they go outside their 21.

BD

Ridiculous how O'Shea didn't even get a yellow

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Ridiculous how O'Shea didn't even get a yellow
But two random yellows for the ensuing pushing and shoving that involved about 12 players. Same as the reds at the end of the Galway Armagh game. Which were rescinded as far I know.

So something happened, so lets do something. Anything. To anybody. But lets' not deal with what actually happened.

BD

But two random yellows for the ensuing pushing and shoving that involved about 12 players. Same as the reds at the end of the Galway Armagh game. Which were rescinded as far I know.

So something happened, so lets do something. Anything. To anybody. But lets' not deal with what actually happened.
That's classic GAA refereeing, at all levels. Pick two lads and book them. It's frustrating how it's just accepted.

BD

He's been poor so far, but fair play to Costello for going for that goal. Nice change from the ponderous football they've been playing most of the last 2 years