Gaitan - the one that won't go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Speculation already starting and we are only just in February.

We made a £30M offer last summer blah, blah, blah:

http://talksport.com/football/manch...an-bid-rejected-benfica-january-160210184538?

We'll be back for him in the summer blah, blah, blah:

http://www.footballfancast.com/prem...g-interest-in-35m-attacking-star-this-summer?

When will this shit go away, shut the feck up already!

Any chance we can start up a rumour that he's shit, we wouldn't pay £35, never mind £35M, the fans would hate him etc etc

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Those sources are hardly rage-worthy.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Is he actually a bad player? Left-footed creative widemen with European exprience are rare.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is he actually a bad player? Left-footed creative widemen with European exprience are rare.
I don't watch him but I was under the impression he was a Juan Mata type 'wideman'.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Start a thread on a rumour whilst complaining the rumour keeps being discussed. Logic.

Brophs

The One and Only
The only solution is to organise a friendly with Benfica. Then we have Phil Jones marking him. Bam! Broken leg. Move off. Admittedly Jones is as likely to break his own leg as Gaitan's, but it's not like we're going to buy some player who goes around breaking the legs of the best player in the club's history, is it?

Summer 2025 - Man Utd willing to bring Gaitan out of retirement in a £30m deal
Deal collapses due to technical problems with the nano fax (developed specifically for football transfers) and contract specifics caused by the insurmountable language barrier between MUFC and the Argentine pension authorities.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The only solution is to organise a friendly with Benfica. Then we have Phil Jones marking him. Bam! Broken leg. Move off. Admittedly Jones is as likely to break his own leg as Gaitan's, but it's not like we're going to buy some player who goes around breaking the legs of the best player in the club's history, is it?
It's also big gamble organising date of the game considering Jones is always injured.

Welbeckham

He's quite underrated here to be honest. I have seen him many times, and mostly thought he could be a good signing.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He could pass away and still be linked.
And who's his agent? Because he's doing a bad job.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
£30mil for a 28 year old(in a few weeks) that couldn't make the Arg squad for the world cup in 2014 or the Copa America squad last summer?

No club is that crazy.

Devil81

Why isn't any other club interested in him?

Why are only United interested, I'm baffled by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.