Gamba Osaka vs Manchester United

unknownnames

I just heard on ESPN that Adelaide FC got $1.5 million for finishing 5th :eek:
The winners will take away $5 million, second-placed team receives $4 million, the third-placed team $2.5 million, the fourth-placed team $2 million, the fifth-placed team $1.5 million, the sixth-placed team $1 million and the seventh-placed team will receive $500,000.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
We got a stream for Justin TV or something similar. I'm at work at the moment and I think I can get it away with it if its in a browser as opposed to some stand alone viewer.

On a mac too which will no doubt limit my choices >_>

Ekeke

Tevez with another Giggs shift. Lets hope it works like in the carling cup, rather than every other time we've ever tried it.

VP

Good lineup

Champions of Asia vs Champions of Europe

Doesn't get any bigger than this

Maestro Minded

The winners will take away $5 million, second-placed team receives $4 million, the third-placed team $2.5 million, the fourth-placed team $2 million, the fifth-placed team $1.5 million, the sixth-placed team $1 million and the seventh-placed team will receive $500,000.
that explains everything... the glazers forced sir alex to gather a strongs squad for this.

T2000

I got a ticket and I'm at the ground in japan, read it and weap lads!!!

On a side note, I later woke up from my incredible dream and I'm now at shity work with no way of watching it, so I'm hoping most of you andy gray fans with give give good updates of the match on here!!

Thanking you in advance :)

The_Red_Hope

On a side note, I later woke up from my incredible dream and I'm now at shity work with no way of watching it, so I'm hoping most of you andy gray fans with give give good updates of the match on here!!

You almost had me for a minute there.... almost. :nono:

andualem

I live in Melbourne I got cable n all cant seem to find it any where ??

el eric

probably better off in the min by min thread

if there is one that is

ThatOldRedMagic

I thought I saw something on the BBC news about one of our players struck down with a virus, but couldn't catch the details. Anyone know about this?

Justin

VDS has to make the first save of the game. Tevez offside straight from the counter