Game 16: England vs Wales

kenny19

Rooney is good at setpieces and corners but I never see him step up to take it. Even for United were blind is always off.

Mr Smith

Big chance. Rooney's delivery from set pieces just emphasising how ridiculous it was having Kane take corners.

Ban

You know the game is crap when I watch live coverage of our parliament instead of this.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
When we have players like Vardy and Rashford and even Sturridge on the bench, how the hell can Sterling be starting? It's a joke.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Whenever I've seen Wales Ashley Williams's been one of their worst player, but he is still their captain and starts all the time. Do they all just pretend he is good because he acts like that or what?

El Zoido

Keown and Savage are both dreadful. Savage is gonna go nuclear if we score.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
28 minutes in and Rooney has been horrible.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Swear everytime I watch Bale play he's horrendous in open play but will pop up with a huge goal & everyone will claim he's Top 3 in the World.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
FFS! A game and a quarter and Kane hasn't done a fecking thing. You can see Wales shitting themselves when they have someone run at them so why not take him off and put Vardy on? Also Sterling is wank, so stick Sturridge or Rashford on for him too.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
When we have players like Vardy and Rashford and even Sturridge on the bench, how the hell can Sterling be starting? It's a joke.
Wait.. Sterling is playing ahead of Sturridge?! Him playing ahead of Vardy was bad enough.