Game 39: Croatia vs Portugal

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
There's next to no service, but it's still incredible how invisible & quiet Ronaldo is.

binary bot
The old ref hiding behind the 'you've already played the ball so it can't be a foul' rule

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I honestly don't fear either of them in the next round. Both are as beatable as it gets for a Euro QF (yeah I know they'll say the same about us).

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I hope those whining about a spanish ref will shut up. Spanish refs, shite in their league, shite evrywhere

cyberman

I can never understand players knowing they fouled or fecked up protesting their innocence to each other like it's an insult that it's their fault.
Away from the officials so they're not even trying to get an advantage. What's the point?

Glory Glory Denis Irwin

Glory Glory Denis Irwin
I honestly don't fear either of them in the next round. Both are as beatable as it gets for a Euro QF (yeah I know they'll say the same about us).
I don't think anyone will fear any team this tournament. They may feel slight underdogs against the Germans or Spain but it's not like those two have looked unbeatable (as Spain showed against this lot).

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Agreed. Not been too impressed when I've seen him, he seems to have the 'raw' ability but after the amount of games he's had, you'd think he'd have shown more. Renato only got into the first team in October/November this season and he looks fantastic.
He has *new Edgar Davids* written all over him. Jury on his footballing brain still stands out, though. Hope it'll shape up over time

Jerzol78

And let them play extra time and get tired.

binary bot
this tournament should be known as the overhit cross euros

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We are só much better since Sanches replaced Gomes

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Nani far, far more involved in the game than Ronaldo

Not much has come off for him but he keeps going