Game 41 - Germany vs Slovakia

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Who said that Slovakia are about as good as Poland?
Tbf, we picked up considerably in form since the Poland game. Gomez & Kimmich came into the team after that one, and it helps us immensely

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Slovakia are utter garbage. How we aren't beating these teams comfortably I just can't understand.
Difference between a World Champion and England. *smugshrug*

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
All those missed chances again. Frustrating to watch from the missed pen on, Slovakia was even close to the equaliser there with that header. The 2-0 was sorely needed, good thing you can still shoot at Gomez and hope the ball bounces off him into the net.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
All those missed chances again. Frustrating to watch from the missed pen on, Slovakia was even close to the equaliser there with that header. The 2-0 was sorely needed, good thing you can still shoot at Gomez and hope the ball bounces off him into the net.
Now they have to open up. Could be a fun 2nd half

KingNick

Got to love Draxler's athleticism. So smooth on the eye and Loew was well adviced to start him over Goetze. Kimmich also doing a tremendous job with his crosses.

NoLogo

He is having a good competition, isn't he?
Actually Löw has been the most positive surprise this Euro for me. In other competitions I was usually busy shaking my head about his decisions or well unwillingness to make decisions but this Euro he constantly makes the right decisions in terms of team selection and the problems we had at the start of the tournament are almost fully gone.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Germany have been very impressive, great strike from Boateng and lovely play from Draxler. Special mention to Neuer for a fantastic save just prior to the second goal.

Ban

Germany ruthless and clinical.

Also I find Low and his assistant so weird anytime I see them. Them and their slim shirts and trousers exactly the same not to mention Low's personal hygiene.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Anybody else watched Hamsik regularly and just can't understand the hype? He's meh nearly every match I watch him.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Slovakians love a tattoo don't they all of them seem to be heavily inked

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
I'm so happy for Mario Gomez. Couldn't have happened to a nicer and patriotic German. He was devastated when he missed out on the World Cup squad two years ago and it seems like his career was going downhill after his injury hit spell at Floretina and he fought so hard to get back to where he is now. Kudos to him. Germany will win the Euro with Gomez being top scorer. :D

Treble

Draxler is bound to attract PL interest. City may go for him if Sane goes to Bayern.