Game 41 - Germany vs Slovakia

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
I feel sorry for Germany though. Topped the group. Probably the best team so far in the knock-out stage, and they are going to meet either Italy or Spain in the next round, who both happened to be their nemesis.

Ban

We just need one more clip of Low smelling his fingers to spice this up totally.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I feel sorry for Germany though. Topped the group. Probably the best team so far in the knock-out stage, and they are going to meet either Italy or Spain in the next round, who both happened to be their nemesis.
They'll eventually have to beat the best to win it. And anything less would be disappointing.

gofelx

Supports
Hamburgers
Bring Podolski on but leave Sane on the bench...

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Wtf Slovakia? They basically allowed Hummes to walk into their 16 yard box.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Spain isn't our nemesis. We have a pretty great record against them. We just lost the last 2 games in tournaments against Spain when they had a clearly superior team. Italy on the other hand :nervous: .

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
So yellows are removed after the quarters. How does it work. If Hummels gets another yellow in the quarters, does he still miss the semi?

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
This. :(

Either way we have to play one of our two nemesis'. The odds are incredibly bad for us to progress.

There is one stat speaking for us though. Since 2006 we always made atleast the semis in any competition.

And we only got knocked out by two teams, twice each....

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
This. :(

Either way we have to play one of our two nemesis'. The odds are incredibly bad for us to progress.

There is one stat speaking for us though. Since 2006 we always made atleast the semis.
Gosh, stop bricking your pants:rolleyes:

KingNick

Convincing performance by Germany from the GK to the striker.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Good result in the end, only it should have been 3 at HT already. I feel sorry for Müller... just WHY didn't he take that penalty, I fail to grasp.

Devil may care

Effortless from Germany, Draxler and Kroos both played well and they never looked in any danger of conceding.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I love watching Kroos play, his passing is a joy to watch. A bit disappointed with Muller though, he hasn't been his usual self so far.

redshaw

I love watching Kroos play, his passing is a joy to watch. A bit disappointed with Muller though, he hasn't been his usual self so far.
He's been great again in this tournament. In the German or Bayern team, every time I watch he's top class for years but Real Madrid don't seem to get the best out of him.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
He's been great again in this tournament. In the German or Bayern team, every time I watch he's top class for years but Real Madrid don't seem to get the best out of him.
Because he has to step down in his role for Modric. Comparable to Ballack with Lampard.