Game of thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Andy

Bloke
And me...I was thread banned for posting "DRACARYS", which wasn't even a spoiler ffs.

Revan

Assumptionman
I got banned in the fourth season (totally deservedly so). :(

Big Andy

Bloke
Anyone who posted spoilers in the thread and was banned before deserved to remain banned now.
Would you class posting "DRACARYS" before an episode as a "Spoiler"? I thought it was bollocks at the time, and I still do now.

All it alluded to was a dragon (a dragon that breathes fire and had breathed fire on numerous occasions) breathed fire again. That's it. It spoiled nothing (IMO), although plenty of overly sensitive people had a massive fanny fit over it.

MJJ

Would you class posting "DRACARYS" before an episode as a "Spoiler"? I thought it was bollocks at the time, and I still do now.

All it alluded to was a dragon (a dragon that breathes fire and had breathed fire on numerous occasions) breathed fire again. That's it. It spoiled nothing (IMO), although plenty of overly sensitive people had a massive fanny fit over it.
Depends what happened in the episode

Revan

Assumptionman

If it was for the fourth episode of the last season (which was actually leaked a few days before), then yes, it spoiled a lot of shit.

Big Andy

Bloke
If it was for the fourth episode of the last season (which was actually leaked a few days before), then yes, it spoiled a lot of shit.
But did it? REAAAAALLY?

All it alluded to was that dragons breathe fire. Which is what they've done numerous times.

Big Andy

Bloke
I'll pinkie promise not to post vaguely related one word spoilers that don't really spoil anything.

I just want to discuss the episodes (none of which I'll be watching live anyway).

Pretty please, with dracarys on top?

Big Andy

Bloke
If I do feck up, and post something, some sensitive soul in the thread will soon grass me up anyway.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If I do feck up, and post something, some sensitive soul in the thread will soon grass me up anyway.
The aim of the threadban is to prevent even the chance of this happening which it clearly seems you're not 100% sure of either.

Big Andy

Bloke
The aim of the threadban is to prevent even the chance of this happening which it clearly seems you're not 100% sure of either.
I was being facetious...I haven't ever intentionally spoiled anything, and when I was accused of it, even though I disagreed, I edited my post.

I'll be on my bestest behaviour, honest guv.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was being facetious...I haven't ever intentionally spoiled anything, and when I was accused of it, even though I disagreed, I edited my post.

I'll be on my bestest behaviour, honest guv.
Exactly :lol: Some people can't help but accidentally do it so it's just easier this way. I'm sure you'll live.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
And me...I was thread banned for posting "DRACARYS", which wasn't even a spoiler ffs.
There have been posters on here getting permed for far less. You should be thanking your lucky stars that this only resulted in a threadban.

Big Andy

Bloke
Exactly :lol: Some people can't help but accidentally do it so it's just easier this way. I'm sure you'll live.
As I said, I’ll be watching no episodes “live” so can’t possibly spoil anything anyway.

But whatever.

Big Andy

Bloke
Also if you’re being serious, please explain as that is fecked up. :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Can I get back in please. I don’t even know what I was banned for. :(

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can I get back in please. I don’t even know what I was banned for. :(

I don't know but they showed that cage. I'm guessing they're going to ambush them.

Probably have 3 people being used as bait whilst everyone else swoops in and takes one.
Anyway. From watching the promos, it doesn't look like a successful mission.
Spoiler the last line or people will ask for your head.
Done. Cheers. Would you edit your reply too, please.
This I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.