Garnacho overhead kick. Remember the moment!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Absolutely incredible goal. The noise I made was so high pitched :lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I'm still stunned, simply incredible.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I’d be surprised if another goal we score beats the quality of that one this season.

Fantastic goal and might be catalyst to propel him onto better overall performances

Zlaatan

Parody Account
The speed of the cross and the fact he has to go back and get it makes it 10x harder as well. Absolutely incredible goal.

RuudTom83

Was a great WTF moment, made even better by how crappy United have been all season.

The entire frontline couldn't hit a barn door between them, and he drops that after a couple of minutes haha.

Quality.

Kopral Jono

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as the net bulged. Incredible athleticism.

Woodzy

No doubt goal of the season but as far as overhead kicks go, I still think Ronaldo and maybe even Bale both have better.

Ronaldo especially because he positioned himself in a similar way to Garnacho today but a much sweeter striker. Bale was outstanding for how sweetly struck it was alone.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Anyone seen that lady in the slow mo replay behind the goal, she's got the typical cartoonish reaction with her mouth wide open with shock/amazement :lol:

dinostar77

Good goal, Rivaldo's v Valencia was better.

Rivaldo v Valencia
It’s the final day of the 2000/2001 La Liga season and Barcelona won’t be qualifying for the 2002 Champions league unless they can beat Valencia.

Rivaldo puts the Catalonian giants in front twice, but both times Valencia pull them back.

Things are looking desperate.

With one minute of normal time remaining, Frank de Boer punts a hopeful ball long forward to the edge of the Valencia box..

Rivaldo chests the ball up and miraculously dispatches a perfect bicycle kick it into the bottom corner, sealing Champions League qualification, and recording the finest hat-trick of all time.

The-Mezzala

Unbelievable goal . Along with the Dimarco goal last week both favourites for the Puskas award

Last edited:

Strangest Tribe

All the turmoil, all the disappointment, the takeover merry go round, the crumbling stadium, overpaid dross, countless false dawns , the rats and the raping of our club for their personal gain for the last 18 years….. it’s moments like this that make you realise why we all love United, a youngster scoring the greatest overhead kick I can ever recall.

Fts 74

Sensational goal the best overhead I've ever seen cos he was going away from goal to meet it, watching I was just stunned!
One for the ages incredible.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Didn’t Garnacho’s hit his shin? Most overhead kicks don’t come off the player's foot.

I don’t think you can beat Ronaldo’s.
Bales was better than Ronaldo’s in my opinion. Only one that was arguably better than Garnacho’s.

Castia

Incredible goal that will be replayed for years to come. What a prospect with have with Garnacho.

Shouted the house down when that flew in!

Morpheus 7

Best goal we have scored in years. Better than Rooney's too. We needed a firework after the start we made, needed the lift. Viva Garnacho.