Gary Neville - Pundit

diarm

Wow that’s the most explosive I’ve seen him! He went for the throat of the Glazers.

I thought him and Redknapp were about to knock each other out! :eek:
Redknapp is such an idiot.

What does he want, to try complaining about the players as if they're suddenly going to turn into something they haven't been every other time they've been shite.

cyberman

Imagine setting out and passionately defending the Glazers.
Redknapp is a plank

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

What does he want, to try complaining about the players as if they're suddenly going to turn into something they haven't been every other time they've been shite.
Redknapp isn't an idiot he was just trying to get a reaction for views. Knew exactly what he was doing.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Neville just tore the glazers a new one. Basically said they have to go now.

Red Star One

Wow that’s the most explosive I’ve seen him! He went for the throat of the Glazers.

I thought him and Redknapp were about to knock each other out! :eek:
Don’t even know if you’re ironic and I don’t even care at this point, this clown, the whole toxic British media landscape, fight for attention and clicks and the immense, stupid pressure on players and staff played a big part in our decay

WirralRed

Redknapp is an idiot, that little jibe about Neville being happy to take the Glazers money when he played shows he has no understanding of the situation.

diarm

Redknapp isn't an idiot he was just trying to get a reaction for views. Knew exactly what he was doing.
I think you're doing him way too much credit there.

He's a complete and utter bimbo. There's no chance he'd have the nous or sense to think of that on his own.

Chief123

Redknapp is an idiot, that little jibe about Neville being happy to take the Glazers money when he played shows he has no understanding of the situation.
Yeah redknapp came across as a proper bellend. Neville responded well with his hypocrisy about Levy.

Man-United

Nothing new from Neville as always.

He said "Glazers has to go" like for a year now.

mikeyt

Redknapp always has and always will be as good a pundit as Michael Owen. Nothing else to say

Flexdegea

That Redknapp shite was mental......why they keep saying "they" the glazers have spent money, have they all been living in a hole for last 20 years

Sickening actually

Chief123

Neville was 100% right when he countered this nonsense that glazers have spent £1bn on players. Neville said they’ve put as much money into the club as the four people stood next to him. Glazers haven’t put a penny of their own money in and taken money that should have been used on the club out and into their own pocket.

Chief123

Don’t even know if you’re ironic and I don’t even care at this point, this clown, the whole toxic British media landscape, fight for attention and clicks and the immense, stupid pressure on players and staff played a big part in our decay
I don’t get what you mean? How am I being ironic? Neville is spot on about the owners.

Newtonius

What's the problem with what Redknapp is saying they are both right. Blaming the Glazers for everything gives these players a free ride when ultimately EVERYTHING is the problem.

united for life

“It’s like a mens side playing under 9s”. So true. I keep saying this, kids playing for united. Soft and no leadership

Godfather

What's the problem with what Redknapp is saying they are both right. Blaming the Glazers for everything gives these players a free ride when ultimately EVERYTHING is the problem.
Agreed. The American rats are cancer but these players are a fecking shambles too

Chief123

I think the point is just spending money is not a good way of running a business. A good way of running a club is appointing people who are competent in positions to use that money effectively. The way you use that money effectively is appointing a competent director of football, CEO and scouting department. These are decisions made by owners. Just throwing money at the problem is not the way to run the club. The owners seriously have major incompetencies in how to run a football club.

And then after spending money badly and seeing major failures in the club, to then take so much money out of the club when your spending has failed, then that’s poor running of a business.

It’s like spending thousands on a house extension using crap builders and then wondering why you don’t have a solid structure despite spending so much money on the building.

Lecland07

I think you're doing him way too much credit there.

He's a complete and utter bimbo. There's no chance he'd have the nous or sense to think of that on his own.
He is probably told to do it by Sky to get drama.

Speedicut75

Imagine setting out and passionately defending the Glazers.
Redknapp is a plank
It's weird but I've heard others, including that tangerine Tory, Simon Jordan, express the same opinions on TalkShite. He was an ex owner, so I'm sure there's some sort of sympathy at play, but it makes the whole thing bewildering to watch or listen to. Maybe they're just chumming the water, waiting to get a few bites, but it's an odd stance to take when you're supposed to be, by virtue of your position, an advocate for good practice in every facet of the game.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's weird but I've heard others, including that tangerine Tory, Simon Jordan, express the same opinions on TalkShite. He was an ex owner, so I'm sure there's some sort of sympathy at play, but it makes the whole thing bewildering to watch or listen to. Maybe they're just chumming the water, waiting to get a few bites, but it's an odd stance to take when you're supposed to be, by virtue of your position, an advocate for good practice in every facet of the game.
I have heard Simon Jordan in the past criticise the amount of money the Glazers have taken out of the club.

The Gatekeeper

Supports
Southend United
Nothing but facts from Neville. What I'd do to get him at some kind of executive position within the club... he bleeds red.
Ah yes, the executive equivalent of 'PASHUN'. Probably best to find someone dispassionate and competent.

Withnail

Redknapp has always been a moron but he was being particularly stupid tonight. As if he's going to absolve the feckin Glazers.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
My wife just said exactly the same thing and trust me she knows nothing about football. Its everyones fault. That is the only way you become this bad and incompetent

fps

Say what you want about 'Arry but he'd have got 7 bodies through the door by now with one more to come on deadline day.

Withnail

My wife just said exactly the same thing and trust me she knows nothing about football. Its everyones fault. That is the only way you become this bad and incompetent
The buck has to stop with those in charge though. When the whole thing is fecked and has been for 10 years it's down to those running the show. They are ultimately responsible for every decision made and every person hired.