Gary Neville

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Gay Neville, the football democrat and civil rights activist*.

*Unless he'll get owned or Qatar is paying the bill.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
What point is Andy making? There are plenty of United fans who can't afford to go but the United will still be full. Can City say the same?
It wouldn't surprise me if only 1% of United fans can afford to go to Wembley for the final, but 1% equates to about 7 or 8 million fans.

1% of City fans is like, a couple of legs, maybe a torso?

Remember the geese

Neville's 'mini retirement' reminds me of Sherlock's 'mind palace'. Us plebs wouldn't understand the intricacies that separates a holiday from a mini retirement.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Tbf to him, a footballer whose job necessitates they work every Sat/Sun & whose concept of retirement is “I am 35 & free at the weekend” might just have a very weird and stupid concept of those things

Siorac

Tbf to him, a footballer whose job necessitates they work every Sat/Sun & whose concept of retirement is “I am 35 & free at the weekend” might just have a very weird and stupid concept of those things
I used to have a job where I had to work most weekends but I was still capable of grasping the concept of 'holiday'. 'Mini-retirement' is glorious though, I love it. It makes absolutely no sense and that's what makes it perfect.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Oh yeah, I was joking. It’s completely “I’m an alien” shit and destroys his “man of the people” schtick

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
can’t decide if that’s funnier than the Phil Neville vid

It’s the Phil one for me.

Just pure gold.

Phil Neville at a press conference, with a stony face, like some kind of mafia don, deadpan telling a journo “show me some f**king respect”

just

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cyberman

He’s an absolute dickhead
getting sick of Gary and his narrative punditry

SER19

Accusing Antony of acting. Utter wanker :rolleyes:
Real contemptible stuff, given the ball was out earlier for Chelsea player without comment. Then didnt have the stones to retract when he sees the guy stretchered down tunnel. He needs to be removed from United games because its like his brain malfunctions trying to be impartial

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Using pure stats to say Chelsea have been dominant but the stats don't show that 4 or 5 times we've been an easy pass or touch away from a good opening.

We haven't been good but please don't push the narrative Chelsea have been dominatant mate.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I hate when he commentates on our games. Just becomes so hysterical. Should have a mini retirement that lasts a good few years.

Kag

Using pure stats to say Chelsea have been dominant but the stats don't show that 4 or 5 times we've been an easy pass or touch away from a good opening.

We haven't been good but please don't push the narrative Chelsea have been dominatant mate.
They’ve been by far the better team from box to box, in fairness.

We’ve been appalling and he’s rightly worried ahead of the City game. After that half, so am I.

SER19

I hate when he commentates on our games. Just becomes so hysterical. Should have a mini retirement that lasts a good few years.
He just gets so giddy. Hysterical a good word. Not so much tonight but all season has just been him ooing and aahing about completely inconsequential stuff. Get him off our games and I think I'd like him again