Gary Neville

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
When he first became a pundit he was fresh and not one of the usual dinosaurs you still see on tv. He has now become stale and somewhat bitter to the point where I have to turn the tv off once the games finished.
I feel the exact same way about him as I do Souness. Soon as he comes on I switch off as I know the nonsense is coming. He's just a petty angry man.

Last edited:

DavidDeSchmikes

He boasted on Twitter a while back that one of his controversial outbursts meant that 'viewing figures went up!'; that shouldn't be the point if a pundit is sincere in their opinions.
It's like a TV version of 'clickbait'.

RuudTom83

Gary overreacted and made himself part of this circus surrounding penalties.

He made a 10 second discussion between Rashford and Pogba, into a HUGE deal about players being confused and fighting, even claimed to know exactly what James was saying to Rashford afterwards.

Gary is a moron and deserves any stick fans give him.

Anustart89

Neville has a serious lack of self awareness. He made last week a situation. He was ready to bash Pogba and make baseless accusations against him. As soon as Rashford misses a penalty. Marcus gets the benefit of the doubt. I find his opinion nauseating. He bashes players like Pogba so aggressively but he does not judge English players like Lingard, Rashford in the same way. He has become exactly like Souness. I can't take anything he says seriously.
Are you mental? Don’t you see that it was the keeper’s incredible agility that sent him flying the other way and by gravitational push made Rashford miss the target and hit the post?

fecking unbelievable from Neville. He makes a mountain out of a molehill and then blames incredible agility when his local mate fails to hit the target.

Neville’s officially a twat.

stubie

I feel the exact same way about him as I do Souness. Soon as he comes on I switch off as I know the nonsense is coming. He's just a petty angry man.
I don’t know if you watch other European Leagues but when they broadcast games all you get is the live game with commentary and a recap of the key events at the end then that’s it, no pundits, no agendas. Maybe the time has come for Sky and BT to follow suit with domestic leagues and cups in the future.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Also Gary telling people they wouldn't have the cheek and cojones to tell things to his face. Slow down there mister Dwyane Johnson :lol:

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Having a bit of a melt down on Twitter, he’s soft as shit and a hysterical brat, loves to dish it out but can’t take it, I’ve got no time for him these days which is a real shame.
Having a mare...

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I like one of the tweet replies where it says how ironic Gary is to tell people on twitter they wouldn't have the cojones to say stuff on his face when Neville himself wouldn't have the balls to say half the shit he says about Pogba to his face :lol:

Just lock Pogba and Neville in a room and dare him to talk shit to Pogba

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I like one of the tweet replies where it says how ironic Gary is to tell people on twitter they wouldn't have the cojones to say stuff on his face when Neville himself wouldn't have the balls to say half the shit he says about Pogba to his face :lol:
He's not doing it behind a cartoon profile pic and a fake name like most of the people on Twitter though, that's his point.

Just lock Pogba and Neville in a room and dare him to talk shit to Pogba
Exactly, the man is full of puke!

Santoryo

ripping the reward
He's not doing it behind a cartoon profile pic and a fake name like most of the people on Twitter though, that's his point.
And you think people would be afraid to say Gary has been talking shit if their identities where revealed exactly why?

Like I said above, put Pogba and Gary in a room and dare him to talk cack about him and let's see him do it.

shahzy

Also Gary telling people they wouldn't have the cheek and cojones to tell things to his face. Slow down there mister Dwyane Johnson :lol:
He's a little footy player thinking he's some kind of big man :lol:.
He's literally the definition of dumbcunt. Now duffer knows why people dislike the cnut. I couldn't give a feck if you played 1 or 500 games for utd, if you're a cnut of a human I couldn't care less about you

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
And you think people would be afraid to say Gary has been talking shit if their identities where revealed exactly why?
They're hiding their identities online for a reason, because they want to talk shit with zero consequences. If Pogba has a problem with Neville, it won't be hard for him to get in touch!

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I don’t know if you watch other European Leagues but when they broadcast games all you get is the live game with commentary and a recap of the key events at the end then that’s it, no pundits, no agendas. Maybe the time has come for Sky and BT to follow suit with domestic leagues and cups in the future.
I find European coverage much more sensible and balanced too. I do think it will go that way in the future eventually with streaming services. I would welcome it because I try my hardest to ignore all the pundits rehashing the same opinions every week anyway. Here, the coverage is way too over the top. It's nauseating to listen to.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm more and more convinced that Neville is a member here.

I just need him to begin one of his Tweets "Listen here cockface...."
:lol:

'Stop threatin me!!!'

Santoryo

ripping the reward
They're hiding their identities online for a reason, because they want to talk shit with zero consequences. If Pogba has a problem with Neville, it won't be hard for him to get in touch!
True. People hide their identity on social media for various reasons but to say that Neville has been talking nonsense about this whole situation isn't one of them.

Most people would welcome a chance to be put on television or radio interview to point out that Neville has been talking shit about this whole penalty and Pogba situation.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm more and more convinced that Neville is a member here.

I just need him to begin one of his Tweets "Listen here cockface...."
He does look like someone that knows a lot of things about walls.

Devil may care

Kind of a shame how he seems to be thought of by some of you lot. He's a local guy who spent his entire career at the club and has 600-odd appearances.
He brought it on himself by being a flip flopping bullshit merchant with an agenda.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Even sky realized they fecked up and made the Neville rant against Pogba unavailable in Norway (and probably a lot of other countries), despite keeping everything else including the Sanchez rant available.

OL29

Like I said above, put Pogba and Gary in a room and dare him to talk cack about him and let's see him do it.
Remember how Roy Keane had to save him from Vieira? He has some audacity to talk about bottle.

Shinjch

He is that guy down the pub who says rash things without thinking and the refuses to accept that he may have been wrong in saying them even when proven to be a bit of a moron. Will try and change the issue at hand instead of admitting he may have made an error.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I defended him a lot last year, but I won't defend him now.
The guy is acting like a complete and utter buffoon.
He made a mountain of a mole hill after Pogba missed his penalty, he creates unnecessary drama for the club.
He obviously thinks too highly of himself to take on the criticisms of the people who made him, which is a shame.

Fluctuation0161

He's a club legend... but also an absolute tit. He started so well in punditry but he's morphing into a younger Graeme Souness. Ridiculous.

Fridge chutney

He made a mountain of a mole hill after Pogba missed his penalty, he creates unnecessary drama for the club.
This is what I don't like. Pogba isn't perfect but he's a good influence on the dressing room and he is loved by the other players and youngsters so BACK HIM! Don't jump on the Souness and shite media bandwagon of being overly critical. It's bullshit.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is what I don't like. Pogba isn't perfect but he's a good influence on the dressing room and he is loved by the other players and youngsters so BACK HIM! Don't jump on the Souness and shite media bandwagon of being overly critical. It's bullshit.
Exactly.
I don't like the Scouse pundits, but they defend their club and players, which is how it should be.

Fluctuation0161

Exactly.
I don't like the Scouse pundits, but they defend their club and players, which is how it should be.
True. Neville is not only a Glazer apologist but he'll contribute negatively to his own club players. Either by adding pressure or unjust criticism.