Gary Neville

He boasted on Twitter a while back that one of his controversial outbursts meant that 'viewing figures went up!'; that shouldn't be the point if a pundit is sincere in their opinions.
It's like a TV version of 'clickbait'.

Gary overreacted and made himself part of this circus surrounding penalties.

He made a 10 second discussion between Rashford and Pogba, into a HUGE deal about players being confused and fighting, even claimed to know exactly what James was saying to Rashford afterwards.

Gary is a moron and deserves any stick fans give him.

Neville has a serious lack of self awareness. He made last week a situation. He was ready to bash Pogba and make baseless accusations against him. As soon as Rashford misses a penalty. Marcus gets the benefit of the doubt. I find his opinion nauseating. He bashes players like Pogba so aggressively but he does not judge English players like Lingard, Rashford in the same way. He has become exactly like Souness. I can't take anything he says seriously.
Are you mental? Don’t you see that it was the keeper’s incredible agility that sent him flying the other way and by gravitational push made Rashford miss the target and hit the post?

fecking unbelievable from Neville. He makes a mountain out of a molehill and then blames incredible agility when his local mate fails to hit the target.

Neville’s officially a twat.

I feel the exact same way about him as I do Souness. Soon as he comes on I switch off as I know the nonsense is coming. He's just a petty angry man.

I don’t know if you watch other European Leagues but when they broadcast games all you get is the live game with commentary and a recap of the key events at the end then that’s it, no pundits, no agendas. Maybe the time has come for Sky and BT to follow suit with domestic leagues and cups in the future.

Also Gary telling people they wouldn't have the cheek and cojones to tell things to his face. Slow down there mister Dwyane Johnson :lol:

Having a bit of a melt down on Twitter, he’s soft as shit and a hysterical brat, loves to dish it out but can’t take it, I’ve got no time for him these days which is a real shame.

Having a mare...

I like one of the tweet replies where it says how ironic Gary is to tell people on twitter they wouldn't have the cojones to say stuff on his face when Neville himself wouldn't have the balls to say half the shit he says about Pogba to his face :lol:

Just lock Pogba and Neville in a room and dare him to talk shit to Pogba

I like one of the tweet replies where it says how ironic Gary is to tell people on twitter they wouldn't have the cojones to say stuff on his face when Neville himself wouldn't have the balls to say half the shit he says about Pogba to his face :lol:

He's not doing it behind a cartoon profile pic and a fake name like most of the people on Twitter though, that's his point.

Just lock Pogba and Neville in a room and dare him to talk shit to Pogba

Exactly, the man is full of puke!

He's not doing it behind a cartoon profile pic and a fake name like most of the people on Twitter though, that's his point.
And you think people would be afraid to say Gary has been talking shit if their identities where revealed exactly why?

Like I said above, put Pogba and Gary in a room and dare him to talk cack about him and let's see him do it.

Also Gary telling people they wouldn't have the cheek and cojones to tell things to his face. Slow down there mister Dwyane Johnson :lol:
He's a little footy player thinking he's some kind of big man :lol:.
He's literally the definition of dumbcunt. Now duffer knows why people dislike the cnut. I couldn't give a feck if you played 1 or 500 games for utd, if you're a cnut of a human I couldn't care less about you

And you think people would be afraid to say Gary has been talking shit if their identities where revealed exactly why?

They're hiding their identities online for a reason, because they want to talk shit with zero consequences. If Pogba has a problem with Neville, it won't be hard for him to get in touch!

I don’t know if you watch other European Leagues but when they broadcast games all you get is the live game with commentary and a recap of the key events at the end then that’s it, no pundits, no agendas. Maybe the time has come for Sky and BT to follow suit with domestic leagues and cups in the future.
I find European coverage much more sensible and balanced too. I do think it will go that way in the future eventually with streaming services. I would welcome it because I try my hardest to ignore all the pundits rehashing the same opinions every week anyway. Here, the coverage is way too over the top. It's nauseating to listen to.

Last edited:
I'm more and more convinced that Neville is a member here.

I just need him to begin one of his Tweets "Listen here cockface...."
:lol:

'Stop threatin me!!!'

They're hiding their identities online for a reason, because they want to talk shit with zero consequences. If Pogba has a problem with Neville, it won't be hard for him to get in touch!
True. People hide their identity on social media for various reasons but to say that Neville has been talking nonsense about this whole situation isn't one of them.

Most people would welcome a chance to be put on television or radio interview to point out that Neville has been talking shit about this whole penalty and Pogba situation.

I'm more and more convinced that Neville is a member here.

I just need him to begin one of his Tweets "Listen here cockface...."

He does look like someone that knows a lot of things about walls.

Kind of a shame how he seems to be thought of by some of you lot. He's a local guy who spent his entire career at the club and has 600-odd appearances.

He brought it on himself by being a flip flopping bullshit merchant with an agenda.

Even sky realized they fecked up and made the Neville rant against Pogba unavailable in Norway (and probably a lot of other countries), despite keeping everything else including the Sanchez rant available.

Like I said above, put Pogba and Gary in a room and dare him to talk cack about him and let's see him do it.
Remember how Roy Keane had to save him from Vieira? He has some audacity to talk about bottle.

He is that guy down the pub who says rash things without thinking and the refuses to accept that he may have been wrong in saying them even when proven to be a bit of a moron. Will try and change the issue at hand instead of admitting he may have made an error.

I defended him a lot last year, but I won't defend him now.
The guy is acting like a complete and utter buffoon.
He made a mountain of a mole hill after Pogba missed his penalty, he creates unnecessary drama for the club.
He obviously thinks too highly of himself to take on the criticisms of the people who made him, which is a shame.

He's a club legend... but also an absolute tit. He started so well in punditry but he's morphing into a younger Graeme Souness. Ridiculous.

He made a mountain of a mole hill after Pogba missed his penalty, he creates unnecessary drama for the club.
This is what I don't like. Pogba isn't perfect but he's a good influence on the dressing room and he is loved by the other players and youngsters so BACK HIM! Don't jump on the Souness and shite media bandwagon of being overly critical. It's bullshit.

This is what I don't like. Pogba isn't perfect but he's a good influence on the dressing room and he is loved by the other players and youngsters so BACK HIM! Don't jump on the Souness and shite media bandwagon of being overly critical. It's bullshit.
Exactly.
I don't like the Scouse pundits, but they defend their club and players, which is how it should be.

Exactly.
I don't like the Scouse pundits, but they defend their club and players, which is how it should be.
True. Neville is not only a Glazer apologist but he'll contribute negatively to his own club players. Either by adding pressure or unjust criticism.

Neville forgot the way he pathetic way he treated Sterling. Raheem was getting abused and confided in Neville. Neville was aware of the abuse Sterling was getting and he did nothing because he was too afraid to deal with it.

Neville has no self-awareness. Does he think his words make no difference. That his tone and anger does not have an effect on viewers watching what he has to say.

He blames Pogba for things that have nothing to do with him. Ole decided to have two penalty takers. But Neville didn't criticise Ole or his management. He called Pogba 'Selfish' for having the audacity for wanting to take a penalty. Not a peep about Rashford missing. He does a complete U-Turn and says it's about the result now. It wasn't about the result last week when you slaughtered Pogba for Wanting to take the pen. Anyone can miss a penalty but to call a player selfish for wanting to take a penalty. Would he call any other player Selfish? - does he criticise Lingard or other players the same way he attacks Pogba?

Neville attacks players he doesn't like. Gives the benefit of the doubt to those he does.

The guy is a public person, an ex Man United "legend" and uses expressions like "you wouldn't say that in front of me" on a social media platform to an unknown random guy.

That's not "legend" behavior, that's just being a fecking idiot.

Remember when Gary Neville was a coach for England and we kept getting done on the flanks of Iceland? fecking Iceland? Neville is good at saying, but when it comes to "doing" its a different story. Rent a gob.

The guy said that the Moyes appointment was 'a victory for sanity in football' :lol: Just saying.

There's no other explanation other than that he's strictly all about the views now, a Sky man as others have said. But then it was a gradual process wasn't it, it started when he'd go too far to the other side in his attempt to seem impartial in his punditry. The next stage of this evolution bothers me the most, and that's the loaded language he would use to describe players and his inconsistency in the treatment of them. Now he's become a full blown sensational-bullshit artist, concocting false narratives and has no issue being responsible for creating the toxicity that's plagued our club for the longest time now. All the while protecting the hierarchy, putting their failures down to some divine intervention that is football cycles. cAnt do nothing about that, nope, just gotta wait for it all to magically fall in to place. And it'll defo happen before Liverpool, because. And Salah is leaving soon fa sho so yeah.

What a monumental dickhead.