SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Neville Neville, to me you're dead
Neville Neville, you're not a red
Neville Neville, how low could you go?
"Hot Klopp, I love you so!"

Minimalist

In all seriousness, 'dead to me' is such an old-school phrase it's laughable. :lol:

But in more seriousness, I think my partner might have said to me after a nasty game of monopoly last year.

AndyJ1985

Neville is a very irritating fella and I'm not interested in anything he says. It's a weird way to feel about an ex-player who was so professional and gave his all for us, but he's just not very likeable

Moorie86

Fenners from Soccer Am is a Liverpool fan but still has interviewed Mourinho when he was boss.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Can you really put any stock in the opinion of a man who thought Joe fecking Hart was as good as De Gea?

Club legend and all, but I don’t pay attention to anything he says.

Ban

United legend should tone down a bit when being pundit for Liverpool games.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did anyone hear his muffled groan on air commentating when Liverpool equalized against City?

SteveJ

Scout
Maybe he expired.

Can you really put any stock in the opinion of a man who thought Joe fecking Hart was as good as De Gea?

Club legend and all, but I don’t pay attention to anything he says.
Was he not Englands no2 at the time? Is so, then its understandable. Everyone over praises their own players, or players they are working with. Same as when Jose said Valencia was a decent RB!

Ooh2B

Supports
Arsenal
I’d feel a bit pissed at Henry if he’d rocked up to Pochs office and fawned all over him. But ultimately I wouldn’t invest any emotion into it. He’s still a legend.
Only thing he could do to screw that up would be if he did a Graham and managed spurs..

Kharhaz

Supports
Liverpool
Gary Neville is dead to me
Wow, I remember saying something like that on the LFC Reds forum and got banned for life for hate speech. And all I said was that if the terrorists ever decide to bomb James Corden we should support them!

So cudos to this forum I guess, not as snowflakey as other forums!

Nick7

Wow, I remember saying something like that on the LFC Reds forum and got banned for life for hate speech. And all I said was that if the terrorists ever decide to bomb James Corden we should support them!

I can see why you got banned

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Can see you lasting long here. :houllier:

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Should hating a United legend make the OP dead to everybody on this forum?
The guy literally sat on our arch nemisis' couch, stroked his thigh whilst singing to him about how beautiful his teeth whitening is.exclaimer. this may not have happened exactly like this.

SteveJ

Scout
The guy literally sat on our arch nemisis' couch, stroked his thigh whilst singing to him about how beautiful his teeth whitening is.
It's true - they were like the scouse Wham!

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Gary Neville, he is dead!
He loves scousers!

SteveJ

Scout
Neville's gonna give Mou up
Neville's gonna let Mou down
Neville's gonna run around and desert Mou

Kharhaz

Supports
Liverpool
Can see you lasting long here. :houllier:
I can see why you got banned
1 from Ireland, and 1 from Planet Earth. And neither have a sense of humour. I grew up watching many great comedians. Bill Hicks being 1 one of them. In one bit he mentioned about 2 kids killing themself, and they were big fans of Judas Priest. The families of those kids sued the band for the deaths of those kids because of their music. Bill Hicks simply says "thats a shame, 2 less gas attendants in the world".

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
1 from Ireland, and 1 from Planet Earth. And neither have a sense of humour. I grew up watching many great comedians. Bill Hicks being 1 one of them. In one bit he mentioned about 2 kids killing themself, and they were big fans of Judas Priest. The families of those kids sued the band for the deaths of those kids because of their music. Bill Hicks simply says "thats a shame, 2 less gas attendants in the world".
The difference is probably that Bill Hicks was funny