Gary Neville

Jerry Garcia

It was nice to see Gary say what he did. Personally, for me, it’s a little too late. He’s had a platform to speak about how poorly the club has been run for years. He should have been yelling into his microphone since he joined Sky about how toxic the Glazers are as owners.

It’s no surprise he’s speaking about it today when the majority of fans are reaching their limit with the owners and the way the club is being run into the ground. Gary was a great United player, but he’s a very poor pundit and as a United supporter, he’s continually let me down with his commentary and analysis.

Finally, people need to just ignore Redknapp. He acts like a petulant child and he’s a fecking moron.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
In which case surely Redknapp doesn't have that good of a point?

Of course the players should shoulder their portion of the blame and yes, the club has spent a lot of money.

However, after years and years of underachieving (and realistically getting worse overall as time goes on), the attention has to be turned to those at the top and how they're choosing to actually run the club doesn't it? They're the linking factor through all of this?
We were saying exactly the same about Spurs and Levy before Conte came in.

Robaldo

Don't understand how this can even be a thread.

Neville's one of the few voices with the authority to get the scum out of the club and he's also got the right views.

Tyrion

We were saying exactly the same about Spurs and Levy before Conte came in.
I wasn't. Levy also appointed Poch and the club have improved with him in charge.

The Glazers however are 0 and 4 with managers, have put hundreds of millions debt and the club has declined under them.

Tyrion

It was nice to see Gary say what he did. Personally, for me, it’s a little too late. He’s had a platform to speak about how poorly the club has been run for years. He should have been yelling into his microphone since he joined Sky about how toxic the Glazers are as owners.

It’s no surprise he’s speaking about it today when the majority of fans are reaching their limit with the owners and the way the club is being run into the ground. Gary was a great United player, but he’s a very poor pundit and as a United supporter, he’s continually let me down with his commentary and analysis.

Finally, people need to just ignore Redknapp. He acts like a petulant child and he’s a fecking moron.
Neville isn't a poor pundit. If he is, who's good?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't understand how this can even be a thread.

Neville's one of the few voices with the authority to get the scum out of the club and he's also got the right views.
Still dead to me. For years he was sitting on the fence while having the platform to speak out against the ownership. Only when the ESL came and threatened Sky’s existence he got off the fence.

He is a Sky employee. He does what’s best for them in terms of clicks and publicity.

Jerry Garcia

Still dead to me. For years he was sitting on the fence while having the platform to speak out against the ownership. Only when the ESL came and threatened Sky’s existence he got off the fence.

He is a Sky employee. He does what’s best for them in terms of clicks and publicity.
Great post, Samid. Completely agree.

redcucumber

There's a really weird passive aggressive tone whenever Carragher addresses Neville. He mentioned in a tweet that Neville was happy to be paid by the Glazers for several years or something. He's completely missing the fecking tone. The Glazers are destroying Man Utd and yet Carragher still thinks it's appropriate to carryon with his little shtick? He's a fecking boring cnut. As a leading spokesperson in English football, you'd think he'd be a bit more aware. Total twat.

Last edited:

Flexdegea

.that whole narrative twats like carragher, Redknapp etc keep peddling that glazers where paying people worded in a way of an insult, is totally ridiculous.

Keep hearing they spent money. Either they doing it on purpose, or really believe that.

Zlatans Knee

Or just don’t reply to posts?

(You think I follow either of them? :lol: .. I may have some abilities but I don’t dictate what Twitter puts on my feed and I’m not going to block harmless stuff as there may be something useful re United one day)
This is fan forum designed for interaction and fans to post their opinions. It would be weird if I didn't reply when I want to share an opinion. But now you said that it was harmless, and that is what it is, 2 idiots poking fun at each other, we can choose to pay attention to it or not.

Kazi

This guy is a joke.. he’s thrown Ten Hag under the bus there with that interview

Would never have asked those sort of questions to Ole or even Mourinho

Castia

Wouldn’t say a bad word about Ole and he’s sat here grilling ETH.

Same for Carragher maybe he should interview Gerrard and ask why he’s got one of the worst win percentages in the league.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Wouldn’t say a bad word about Ole and he’s sat here grilling ETH.

Same for Carragher maybe he should interview Gerrard and ask why he’s got one of the worst win percentages in the league.
Fine, he didn’t do it to Ole, but isn’t this what you lot cry out for every week? For media to ask the tough questions and grill managers? Why are you moaning now?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fine, he didn’t do it to Ole, but isn’t this what you lot cry out for every week? For media to ask the tough questions and grill managers? Why are you moaning now?
Because they’ve chosen to target a brand new manager after 2 matches specifically for the purpose of generating views and social media interactions. There was no tactical nous behind any of it, their motivations were transparent.

Shark

@NotShark
Absolutely nothing. People confuse asking a manager why he subbed off the players he subbed off against Brentford with him coming to their house and telling them their kids are ugly.
De Gea cost us that entire match. What ETH did or didn't do is secondary to that shit show of a performance.

Castia

Because they pick and choose who to criticise? I don’t think I’ve heard Gaz criticise Maguire once in his time at United yet.

crossy1686

career ending
De Gea cost us that entire match. What ETH did or didn't do is secondary to that shit show of a performance.
Yeah he's a fecking disgrace of a GK but Neville asking the manager some pretty standard football questions is absolutely fine.

No one's mentioning the fact Carragher told him that he would sell Ronaldo and asked Ten Hag why he isn't making a statement and doing the same thing

micmac

Don't know if I was born in the wrong country or the wrong time but people are real sensitive. Before watching the interview I read some comments and I was expecting something down right brutal or borderline abusive. I didn't really find anything wrong with the interview. Who cares how they spoke to Ole?

crossy1686

career ending
Don't know if I was born in the wrong country or the wrong time but people are real sensitive. Before watching the interview I read some comments and I was expecting something down right brutal or borderline abusive. I didn't really find anything wrong with the interview. Who cares how they spoke to Ole?
People love whataboutism's, it's super fecking weird to be honest