German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Dortmund players requesting a yellow card for every little foul

arthurka

Dortmund players requesting a yellow card for every little foul
Dude the ref high five-ing a player who shoved a player to the ground and should be on a yellow is a clear mark how the refs treat Bayern vs other teams. It's beyond ridiculous really.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Sometimes I forget just how much I despise having to listen to Loddar.

Match is okay so far, lead deserved.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dude the ref high five-ing a player who shoved a player to the ground and should be on a yellow is a clear mark how the refs treat Bayern vs other teams. It's beyond ridiculous really.
While I believe Goretzka already had his "last warning" after the foul on Süle I think that shove wasn't bad at all and Hummels probably thought the same.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
While I believe Goretzka already had his "last warning" after the foul on Süle I think that shove wasn't bad at all and Hummels probably thought the same.
It wasn't an assault and it's probably fine not to book him for it, it was still an unnecessary dick move

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It wasn't an assault and it's probably fine not to book him for it, it was still an unnecessary dick move
Of course.

Speaking of unnecessary dick moves, there is little I hate more than players looking through their fingers whether the ref is booking someone that has "fouled" them. Feck off Davies. And yes, I know Dortmund players do it too and I hate that as well.

arthurka

That was really not the point the point was that while the tension in the game is high and BVB already felt like they had been stuffed by the ref on couple of occasions high fives with the ref after a clear push in the back isn't defusing anything.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Are you for real? :D
That happens several times each game aswell at the referee helping up players on the ground.

On the other side Bellingham kicks Davies in the face unintentionally but obviously kicking him out of the game.

Yeah the ref is ridiculously favoring Bayern...

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Of course.

Speaking of unnecessary dick moves, there is little I hate more than players looking through their fingers whether the ref is booking someone that has "fouled" them. Feck off Davies. And yes, I know Dortmund players do it too and I hate that as well.
Ah yes, the Sergio Busquets. Hate that with a passion, should be an immediate booking if noticed.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
the only big mistake from Aytekin was to not give Bellingham his second yellow.
I wouldn't have given Bellinghams first yellow and the on for de Ligt. Cans was also quite soft.

Only Sabitzer really deserved his yellow card in my opinion.

But Aytekin always likes to show he is the boss on the pitch, so I'm not surprised.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I wouldn't have given Bellinghams first yellow and the on for de Ligt. Cans was also quite soft.

But Aytekin always likes to show he is the boss on the pitch, so I'm not surprised.
Agreeing here, Sabitzer's the only booking I would've given. Actually like Aytekin generally, but setting such a hard line for a game like this can only lead to trouble

fcnrz

How was Cans foul not a yellow he basically kicked him from behind without an intention to Play the ball and also prevented a counter the most clear even dark yellow card.

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
the only big mistake from Aytekin was to not give Bellingham his second yellow.
To be fair, we are used to that and Aytekin avoiding the "spotlight".
Not the first time in a matchup against Dortmund where giving our players heads a good kicking seems to be fair game.
I predict a broken eye socket and phonzy sporting a mask for Canada during the world cup.:(

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich

True but his kick to Davies eye was a clear yellow card. Davies head wasn't low but Bellingham's foot too high.

Davies can't continue so surely he wasn't faking an inquiry.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
True but his kick to Davies eye was a clear yellow card. Davies head wasn't low but Bellingham's foot too high.

Davies can't continue so surely he wasn't faking an inquiry.
I retract my statement, really did not think he was actually injured. Apparently I was wrong. Still don't think it was a yellow as Bellingham did not see Davies coming and his foot was not particularly high.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Agreeing here, Sabitzer's the only booking I would've given. Actually like Aytekin generally, but setting such a hard line for a game like this can only lead to trouble
These matches have a history of getting ugly so Aytekin decided to show from the start he means business. Good performance by him so far. I wouldn't have sent off Bellingham for that either he had no way of knowing Davies' head would be there. I wouldn't have subbed Sabitzer either, given that Goretzka is on thin ice.
Very intense match both teams do a good job neutralizing each other we will see whose stamina and focus lasts longer. So far goalkeeper quality was the deciding factor.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!