German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
He had to score there before HT. No way these are pulling off a City v Villa comeback second half. That is what’s needed now.

Dazzmondo

2-0 Bayern. Job done for them. Think Dortmund are finished

Edit: nm, ruled out, still 1-0

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Even if some games have been tight it's because the players are better and know how to defend. Personally I respect that more. I've also enjoyed watching teams like Brighton in the PL this season. I'm definitely choosing PL over Bundesliga if ever given a choice
Same for me but it's more about being addicted to it for decades than its genuine quality

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Tuchel, always been a good yet over rated manager, only wins in the cups etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dazzmondo

Same for me but it's more about being addicted to it for decades than its genuine quality
Fair, I really liked the Bundesliga until recently too. Loved watching Sancho and Haaland playing together, Klopp's Dortmund and Leverkusen's teams over the years

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Such a joke. Bayern will be farted to the title by those Dortmund winds.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t believe Dortmund are giving it away. Bayern have been awful aswell this season. They don’t deserve to win it

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Tuchel, always been a good yet over rated manager, only wins in the cups etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got Champions league football with Chelsea by the skin of his teeth as well couple of years back. Lost to Aston Villa and got 4th because Leicester blew it on the final day at home to Spurs.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This is really shocking from Dortmund. Having been giving another chance after that ridiculous bottle job against Stuttgart and they’re at it again. 11 titles in a row for Bayern. What a joke :lol:

Asger

Two obvious pens Dortmund have not get in what last 5 matches? I wonder if they will be apologised again.

DavidDeSchmikes

"Dortmund have not won a Bundesliga home game after trailing by at least two goals at half-time since a 3-2 win against Bochum in May 1982"

Oh it's definitely over

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
What a dull trophy that plate is... representative of the football played in that league

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Wer wird Deutscher Meister BVB Borussia, wer wird Deutscher Meister Borussia BVB :lol:

I know it aint over yet but im finding it hilarious nonetheless

Boavista

Beyond disappointing but credit where it's due, Mainz are playing really well. Hanche-Olsen shouldn't be left undefended there, but fantastic header from that angle.

But why would Dortmund let Haller take his first penalty for the club in such an important match? Had a bad feeling just watching him before taking it. And really they should have been awarded a second penalty, but as so often with refereeing they're reluctant to make crucial decisions in quick succession or too early in a match, eg red card worthy tackles in the opening minutes.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I still think Dortmund will do it. Can't remember the last team to lose a must win game to clinch the title on the last day. The team they're playing always capitulates towards the end.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I still think Dortmund will do it. Can't remember the last team to lose a must win game to clinch the title on the last day. The team they're playing always capitulates towards the end.
I think they’ll do it if they don’t concede another one. The energy levels from the crowd when they get one back will see them through. They do look very vulnerable every time Mainz go forward though.

Dazzmondo

Beyond disappointing but credit where it's due, Mainz are playing really well. Hanche-Olsen shouldn't be left undefended there, but fantastic header from that angle.

But why would Dortmund let Haller take his first penalty for the club in such an important match? Had a bad feeling just watching him before taking it. And really they should have been awarded a second penalty, but as so often with refereeing they're reluctant to make crucial decisions in quick succession or too early in a match, eg red card worthy tackles in the opening minutes.
Ya when I heard it was Haller's first penalty I was shocked. Who's Dortmund's normal penalty taker?

Bole Top

I also think Dortmund will do it. I don't think this league had such final day since 2001. and that Schalke & Bayern title race.