German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Meanwhile here are the first attendance numbers for the 2. Bundesliga.

That gives us an impressive average of 28.388 spectators per game and it could be even better if there weren't 6 clubs with tiny stadiums in the league. If Dresden had been promoted instead of Wiesbaden we'd be looking at a higher average than La Liga and the Serie A.
The other side of that particular coin are Augsburg, Berlin, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidenheim, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen, Mainz and Wolfsburg in the first division. It will probably be just an anomaly.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

If Dresden had been promoted instead of Wiesbaden we'd be looking at a higher average than La Liga and the Serie A.
Wow, that's crazy

Not at all. There's just nothing going on in Bundesliga :(

And having Richter/Kempf reportedly push for a move after the kind of start that Hertha had sounds like it could impact the club in a serious way.

p.s.
Too bad, I would have taken Christensen at Leverkusen in a heartbeat for that fee. He's great with the ball at his feet.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Too bad, I would have taken Christensen at Leverkusen in a heartbeat for that fee. He's great with the ball at his feet.
Really? He's talented but the amount of mistakes he makes currently negates all his qualities. Hertha fans would be ecstatic to get such a huge fee.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Really? He's talented but the amount of mistakes he makes currently negates all his qualities. Hertha fans would be ecstatic to get such a huge fee.
Perfect for Leverkusen then? :drool:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund's final test against Ajax is about to start:

Opposition this pre season has been too weak to really give a lot of insights, hopefully Ajax will bring their best.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
So he's basically Hradecky with better ball playing abolity ;)

Jokes aside, I watched only a handful of Hertha games last season and in those he didn't make many mistakes, so I could be completely wrong

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Ajax had some turnover in their squad, didn't they? I'm kind of embarrassed how many of those names I don't know at all.

Dortmund are pretty much playing their designated first XI, injured players aside.

Wilt

Oooh dear, Harry may still have to wait for his first trophy?

Renegade

Must be hell sitting there trying to focus on the bench knowing you’re being meme’d to death online.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Did they just shut down t he Youtube stream?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You can take the boy out of Tottenham but you can’t take the Tottenham out of the boy

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Would be so funny if he moves to Bayern and they end up without a trophy for the first time in a decade or so
It would literally be the funniest thing to happen in football for years .

90 + 5min

Kane will Come on today and win the game. They are screaming for someone to score easy goals.