German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
No worries, Köln is going to score at least one goal.

Dazzmondo

Why joke league? It's great drama
The quality is pretty bad though. Think Bundesliga's been getting worse each year. Füllkrug is the only player to get over 15 goals this season despite playing in probably the weakest of the big leagues defensively

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The quality is pretty bad though. Think Bundesliga's been getting worse each year. Füllkrug is the only player to get over 15 goals this season despite playing in probably the weakest of the big leagues defensively
I don't think the quality around Europe including the EPL has been that good this season.

Okocha119

All those videos on the Dortmund Youtube channel from the last few days about how it's finally their time are looking really embarassing now. Looking forward to all the cope explaining how this is somehow not one of the biggest bottle jobs in the history of the league.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Dortmund's ability to choke any time they have a chance of a league title is unparalleled.

NYAS

Bottling gets thrown around too much , often wrongly too.

This is as clear and perfect an example of bottling it as you'll ever see.

Extraordinary
Even Dortmund superfan and head of the BDL @do.ob admitted a week ago that if this situation were to play out, it would be the definition of a bottlejob.

It’s completely undeniable.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Doubt it will play out this way but shades of EPL 1995 perhaps?

Blackburn lose on the last day but United draw and miss out on the title. If Koln can hold Bayern close and grab an equalizer...

NoLogo

Just to make it compeltely clear how hard Dortmund is bottling it right now, they are losing to a team that has nothing to play for anymore and last weekend lost 4-1 at home to a relegation candidate. It's unreal. :lol:

Zen

Real Madrid are paying £90m for a waterboy. Standards.

Dazzmondo

I don't think the quality around Europe including the EPL has been that good this season.
I don't agree. PL and Serie A have been good this season imo. La Liga seems fine too but I don't watch much of that outside Real or Barca because I find the style of football boring. Always plenty of standout young players in Ligue 1 to watch. Portuguese and Dutch football is also getting better imo (aside from Ajax which were kinda raided in the summer). Also heard good things about Belgian league which I'm going to try to watch next season. Bundesliga is the one which has been getting worse every year, probably because of how much more money Bayern has than the rest of the league

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It doesn't matter, as long as it's dramatic, it's all good. There have been too many garbage games in the PL but no one goes around saying it's a joke league

Castia

Adeyemi off

You just couldn't write it. 2-0 down, a missed pen and their best attacker off injured.

always_hoping

Mainz 9th and nothing to play for 2-0 up away to Dortmund who are on course to bottling this title. Last time Bayern won the league title with 71 or lower points total?

Dazzmondo

It doesn't matter, as long as it's dramatic, it's all good. There have been too many garbage games in the PL but no one goes around saying it's a joke league
Even if some games have been tight it's because the players are better and know how to defend. Personally I respect that more. I've also enjoyed watching teams like Brighton in the PL this season. I'm definitely choosing PL over Bundesliga if ever given a choice