German Football 22/23 | 2. Bundesliga returns | Hamburg vs Schalke 20:30 |

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund desperate situation, use 5 subs, Bellingham stays on the bench.

Yet they think he's worth £150m
Protecting Real‘s interest. Don’t want the risk of the deal going off if it risks further injury and he’s out for months I bet. He was just there on the bench in the kit ready for the celebrations if they’d won probably.

RedDevilQuebecois

Dortmund FC;
Arsenal FC;
Boston Bruins;

Start choosing your order involving those 3 for worst bottlejobs in sports so far for 2023 now.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Dortmund should just continue to being a feeder club, titles ain't for them. Bellingham off this season, new shiny kids they'll get and sell.
The second best club in Germany being a feeder club should be a massive issue but seemingly they're happy as they are.

DavidDeSchmikes

Munich will buy up the opposition and come back stronger next season.

Dortmund binned that. If the title had already been Munich's before today, Dortmund beat Mainz a comfortable 3/4-0

Fooza

The second best club in Germany being a feeder club should be a massive issue but seemingly they're happy as they are.
the fact that a player like lewandowski can go from Dortmund to Bayern to make them better sums up the whole league

Sylar

Dortmund should just continue to being a feeder club, titles ain't for them. Bellingham off this season, new shiny kids they'll get and sell.
Reyna and duranville will probably end up at Bayern or bigger teams

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Dortmund already missed one or two games worth of chances :(

Can't complain about being a man up, but a lot of danger came when Augsburg opened up a bit, grinding down a passive opponent isn't really Dortmund's strength.

Since this basically a final for Dortmund they decided to keep him at home, with him being English and all.
This aged well.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was depressing watching that second half.

What a pointless league.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'd honestly feel dead if United won that many in a row.
I felt that way after we won 3 in a row in the early 00's. Didn't even celebrate the third. But I realised how silly that was the next season with Arsenal and then Chelsea turning up

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
What a shocking league. The standard is poor and Bayern have almost accidentally won this title.
If Bayern wins with 20 more points it's boring, if it's decided on the last 5 minutes it's a crap league.

They can't do it right for some. Hope we to meet you guys in the CL than you prove that you gonna spank our ass.

hobbers

Protecting Real‘s interest. Don’t want the risk of the deal going off if it risks further injury and he’s out for months I bet. He was just there on the bench in the kit ready for the celebrations if they’d won probably.
If it is that, it's an atrocious reflection on Dortmund. Prioritising a transfer fee over winning a league title.

mav_9me

When a club wins the title 11 years in a row, it's a shite league.
The other part is there's usually no title race even.

And this year is the worst for Bundesliga. Clearly Bayern are not good. But even at 70% or whatever they can win the title.

mav_9me

That can't be true.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Tbh, i am glad that Bayern scored. Two times in this season Dortmund threw lead away. I like them as a club but at the same time i always disliked serial losers and bottlers. And Dortmund is exactly that.

Hoof the ball

In the Dortmund Reddit someone told another disconsolate fan to "Stop moping".

The absolute nerve to be disappointed at bottling the first real chance to win the title in 11 years.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If Bayern wins with 20 more points it's boring, if it's decided on the last 5 minutes it's a crap league.

They can't do it right for some. Hope we to meet you guys in the CL than you prove that you gonna spank our ass.
You must admit that the quality of the Bundesliga has been atrocious this season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Serious question, has any team managed this in any of Europe’s mainstream leagues? I mean excluding the likes of Cyprus, Moldova, etc.
I think BATE Borisov had a serious run in Belarus if I remember correctly.

VP

In theory the league should be the exemplar for the rest of Europe with it's ownership rules, but 11 in a row doesn't leave it a leg to stand on