German Football 23/24 |

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Bochum realized they are in the relegation battle and might end Hoffenheim's dreams of international football. Sunday will really be a survival fight (the now last 4 teams all will play then)

JogaBonitoRooney

Dortmund fielded a weak team against RB to rest for PSG and guaranteed CL qualification right? Otherwise PSG will smash them if they're losing 4-1 to RB.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Dortmund fielded a weak team against RB to rest for PSG and guaranteed CL qualification right? Otherwise PSG will smash them if they're losing 4-1 to RB.
Wrong, that was their strongest team.

But still it's not guaranteed that PSG will smash them. On one hand Dortmund's CL performances this season are always inexplicably better than their BL performances, on the other Leipzig is the most in-form team in the BL, it's not given that PSG is on the same performance level at the moment

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
PSG will smash Borussia Dortmund, let's not kid ourselves

JuliaScalaR

Supports
noone in particular
Maatsen and Can were suspended. But this was certainly not a weak line up.
Also due to the good performances in CL and EL this year, most likely fifth place in the Bundesliga will guarantee a spot in next season's CL.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Today could be the day. Stuttgart had them on the edge when it mattered for Leverkusen twice this season, today they could finall, push them.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Leverkusen trolling Bayern by threatening to relegate them to 3rd. We know the plot shield will activate sooner rather than later.

Paula

Supports
Bayern
I guess they just play as long as Bayer needs to score.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I’m hugely enjoying this, they’ve 100% become my second team. I cannot believe they’ve come back so so late AGAIN! I would love it if Leverkusen could keep hold of those players and the manager for a few seasons.

gajender

Has there ever been Club side that has gone unbeaten in every competition they participated during that season .

Winrar

Bayer AG has to be involved in some secret ritual human sacrifice, cuz this doesn’t make any sense.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
After all the Neverkusen campaigns, they earned this Goku level plot armor. Just 3 more games to go. :drool:

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Not only the Bayer AG. The DFL also wants Leverkusen to go unbeaten.
The equalizer shouldn't have been given. Stuttgart is vivid.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Come on, if you overrule the 2:2 you absolutely have to take back the 0:2 as well. Zwayer was terrible but he was terrible in both directions. He interrupted the game two times when we were through on goal as well and the yellow cards in the first half were pretty uneven as well.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Unless they changed it again, I´m pretty sure the dumb rule is that you can assist a goal with your hand un-intentionally, but you can´t score yourself. Or are you talking about the little shove by Boniface. I guess technically they could have done it, and it would have been the most German way to end the best thing that has happened to the Bundesliga in over a decade.

Fallon d'Floor

Alonso has instilled a crazy mentality.

Leverkusen should be more than happy with a title, let alone an undefeated league campaign. But they want to win a historic treble while going undefeated.

Another impressive performance by Hoeneß. @stefan92

I'm happy for Undav after a tough season at Brighton.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Come on, if you overrule the 2:2 you absolutely have to take back the 0:2 as well. Zwayer was terrible but he was terrible in both directions.
I didn't watch the match and just switched on when Sky interviewed Hoeneß who wasn't happy at all.
The shove of Boniface and then the handball providing the assist were both borderline.
Also don't know why they played until the 97th min when only 5 min extra were given.

Don't get me wrong. I don't really care and taking points from Stuttgart is actually good for Bayern. Can't see we will beat them next Saturday with half the team on sidelines or not 100% fit again.

Against Madrid Bayern will definitely need both joker "luck" and "own goal" on their side. With Gnabry, Sané, Coman and Musiala injured or not really fit and now also de Ligt, Upamecano and Laimer joining, Davies suspended I'm not really lucking forward to that game.
Maybe Hoeneß shenanigans will give Tuchel ans the team the right motivation for a miracle.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I didn't watch the match and just switched on when Sky interviewed Hoeneß who wasn't happy at all.
The shove of Boniface and then the handball providing the assist were both borderline.
Also don't know why they played until the 97th min when only 5 min extra were given.

Don't get me wrong. I don't really care and taking points from Stuttgart is actually good for Bayern. Can't see we will beat them next Saturday with half the team on sidelines or not 100% fit again.

Against Madrid Bayern will definitely need both joker "luck" and "own goal" on their side. With Gnabry, Sané, Coman and Musiala injured or not really fit and now also de Ligt, Upamecano and Laimer joining, Davies suspended I'm not really lucking forward to that game.
Maybe Hoeneß shenanigans will give Tuchel ans the team the right motivation for a miracle.
I believe there were a few interruptions and time wasting by Stuttgart, particulRly Nübel, in the extra time so that they extended it a bit. They even let Stuttgart one last time after kick off.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If St. Pauli wins next week, they'll have secured promotion. And they're playing at HSV. You always like to get promoted in front of your own crowd, but... :drool:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Harry Kane as turned into a very creative forward. Made some great passes this game and could have had 2 assist.