German Football 23/24 |

whitbyviking

Agent Kane sent to the Bundesliga to end Bayern’s dominance by carrying on his record of never winning a trophy

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Simons allowed to just drive through at the defence, the midfield offering no real cover for Bayern
They subbed off their second CM (Laimer) for Coman so there would naturally be more space on the counter.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Upamecano absolutely loves diving into challenges.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well, well well. I actually have hoped us giving away penalties away for fun would be a thing of the past.

avgp_1

How's Simons doing this match?
Has looked pretty good, neat on the ball, created one opportunity for Werner in the 1st half. Bayern have had most of the ball so not too many opportunities to create but did well in the lead up to the 3rd goal

edgecutter

You can take kane out of spurs, but you can't take the spurs out of kane

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Seems like Leipzig have closed up shop, I think that may have been Kane's first touch.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I know mate. I’m being silly. Watching this game it’s blatantly obvious Kane is exactly what Bayern are missing. He’ll absolutely thrive in this team. Creating chances for fun but no one to finish them.
Like Chelsea before they signed Lukaku?

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Yozua kimich looks more and more like neuer

prateik

I have seen very little of Kim, but something about him reminds me of Maguire... pre his shit spell of the last 2 seasons.
Think Maguire would've bossed it in the Serie A as well.

What kind of defender is he?

JuriM

Whole Bayern's defensive line seems drunk and they play with such a suicide high line that it calls for trouble.

prateik

He was crap even before he went to Bayern
I remember he Rashford running at him and him really struggling. He was pretty highly rated and we made him look like a lower league defender.
It looked more like him being exposed than him having a bad game.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Feel sorry for Kane. Would've been nice for him to get his first silverware today :(

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Bayern have brought the Spurs curse in with Kane and they are never winning a trophy again.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Carvalho?! But I thought he was the bestest young player in the whole wide world when he joined Liverpool last season?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Tuchel teams lack high intensity and are very cumbersome in moving the ball.

Also, wasn't Laimer supposed to be the defensive mid to finally balance Bayern ultra attacking centered approach. RBL have been breaking through the middle line of defense at least 10 times tonight, where a DM was supposed to be.

Musiala too... the number 10 have been eliminated long ago from modern football, doesn't have Muller footballing intelligence, sense of space and running ability, so either moves to the wings or lower down in the middle line, if not I don't think he'll amount to much in his career.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Who is this commentator?

Rodgerzzz

Kim looks like a monster, great pick up by Bayern... shame the rest of the team look a little below par