German Football 23/24 |

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Feels a bit late, but Sane had a great season so far, better than the last 2-3 put together.
1-0 xD

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ahahaha...

so do I get this right, Kimmich being suspended just means that finally someone competent is allowed to take corner kicks and that's why Bayern scores? :lol:

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I really like Schlotterbeck but what the feck was that?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Ahahaha...

so do I get this right, Kimmich being suspended just means that finally someone competent is allowed to take corner kicks and that's why Bayern scores? :lol:
Nope, Sane has been taking them this season, I think.
2-0 Kaneeee

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Dortmund are so shite. Defensively they’re all over the place as per usual it seems

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Our cup exit against a third tier side was not enough for you then?
That's different. Saarbrücken is a competently managed teams that has shown desire to fight, determination to win and overall has balls.

Dortmund hasn't, so of course this is far more boring than your cup match.

NYAS

Our cup exit against a third tier side was not enough for you then?
I meant Dortmund v Bayern games. I’m always excited to tune in, and then always end up switching to another fixture usually before half-time.

verycute

Supports
Schalke
everytime i read Der Klassiker i think of Bayern - Gladbach. i still dont get it. Whats a Klassiker about this Game ? man do i hate Sky for pushing that :D

also. Dortmund just as bad as usual against Bayern. maybe thats a Klassiker ?

verycute

Supports
Schalke
Personally I know we are not winning the league this year, but getting humiliated on a regular basis does get kind of old...
dortmunds last win was in 2018. my sad clubs last win in 2011. im so envious of Gladbach Mainz .. who seem to beat them regulary

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Dortmund just isn't a credible rival, hopefully some other team emerge to give them a fight.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Game over

Bayern vs BvB has become more like the Manchester derby

Idxomer

Kane is on course to score more than 50 goals in the league at this rate.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
38:7 goals is a new record for this early in the season. With a massive injury crisis and weak squad building. That's a bit scary to be honest.

es-muellert

Supports
Bayern München
This would never have happened under Brazzo. It's time to bring him back, maybe Kahn too.
Fully agree. Pretty much the whole team today was Brazzo's team. He was also the first to believe that we could get Kane. He brought in Sane, Musiala and Davies. From my point of view he was by far the best sporting CEO of our history, and the titles he collected show for it. He also brought in Tuchels.

We are still massively benefitting from the work he did, and that's why I'm pretty sure that we'll win the league again comfortably with minimum 5 - 10 points clear. Just a matter of time till Leverkusen will start dropping points and there's no other serious challenger this year.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That's exactly what @do.ob was thinking.
You're actually not that far off. Dortmund aren't good enough to challenge for the league this year and I'd rather see Bayern win the league than one of the plastic clubs. But in the end everyone is responsible for themselves, let the chips fall where they may - so I can't take any joy from Dortmund getting beaten by Bayern, especially not since Dortmund's individual flaws were so obvious.