German Super Cup: Dortmund vs Bayern 2019 edition

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Alisson's gonna give me heart attacks this season with this new goal kick rule, can see him doing cruyff turns one too many.

Question for the German boys: How come this is played at Dortmund stadium and not a neutral venue?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Alisson's gonna give me heart attacks this season with this new goal kick rule, can see him doing cruyff turns one too many.

Question for the German boys: How come this is played at Dortmund stadium and not a neutral venue?
It is neutral. Half of Dortmund wants to play for Bayern, the other half does!

saylon

Supports
Bayern Munich

Since 2011 the cup winner or in case of a double, the runner up of the league, is the host of the match.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Since 2011 the cup winner or in case of a double, the runner up of the league, is the host of the match.
I thought the rule was that Bayern plays at Dortmund. But that is basically the same. :lol:

RRCE

Very nice work by Sancho to set that goal up. I really do hope United manage to bring him in next summer.

saylon

Supports
Bayern Munich
I thought the rule was that Bayern plays at Dortmund. But that is basically the same. :lol:
Bayern playing at Dortmund is the widely accepted rule of thumb for the super cup. ;)

saivet

What a run that was from Kimmich, shame he didn't score

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Sancho is probably the biggest talent in world football right now (together with Mbappe if you still consider him a talent).

saivet

Good goal from Sancho. What's crazy is I think he's had a sloppy game but got a good assist and a nice goal