Gerrard Confirms He's Slipping Off

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Does that mean the LA galaxy are going to endure Lampard and Gerrard in the same midfield??

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Is this actually happening?
Tony Barrett and Paul Joyce are reporting it. It's happening.

Massive blow to the football club on and off the pitch. The man is an utter legend, stands alone with Kenny as the greatest to play for us. Devastated he's leaving, but I don't blame him in the slightest. He's had to play with shite for 90% of his career and he's dragged those shite teams to unimaginable levels. He'll be a much bigger miss for us than people are expecting.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

Massive blow to the football club on and off the pitch. The man is an utter legend, stands alone with Kenny as the greatest to play for us. Devastated he's leaving, but I don't blame him in the slightest. He's had to play with shite for 90% of his career and he's dragged those shite teams to unimaginable levels. He'll be a much bigger miss for us than people are expecting.
His presence will certainly be missed, I'm not sure his current ability will.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

I think it's huge he's leaving Liverpool, his ability may not be what it was but he's still Liverpools best player and with him gone by God do they look mid table

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Say one thing about him, Liverpool will miss his pens. He's absolutely deadly on them. When did he last miss one?

Hojoon

Announcement tomorrow apparently. It's surprising that it happened so suddenly. You would have bet your money that he would've stayed forever like Giggs and Scholes.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I'm sure he will get a great send off in his last game. The of lack fanfare for Ryan Giggs last game has always been a mystery to me. Surely someone knew he was retiring.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He has more technical ability in his left bollock than 95% of players in this league.
Unfortunately, he is using his right bollock's abilities.

Anduin

I will forever love the fact that one of their arguably two greatest ever players will never win a league medal, while fecking up the best chance they had in 25 years :lol: last year I really thought he'd do a Robbo and win the title in the twilight of his career, but Moyes being sacked changed the karma of everything :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Say one thing about him, Liverpool will miss his pens. He's absolutely deadly on them. When did he last miss one?
Looks like he's scored 30 goals over the past 2 and a half seasons, I'd love to know just how many of those were pens

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm sure he will get a great send off in his last game. The of lack fanfare for Ryan Giggs last game has always been a mystery to me. Surely someone knew he was retiring.
Hopefully his last game is in Warsaw lifting the Europa League trophy.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Jordan Henderson will be our captain next season. That just doesn't sit right with me.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I think the title should be Chadwick 1 - 0 Gerrard instead.