Gerrard Confirms He's Slipping Off

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Jordan Henderson will be our captain next season. That just doesn't sit right with me.
As much as he's progressed into a good midfielder, it'll be strange seeing him captain Liverpool alright. He's not a Liverpool captain in my opinion, but maybe the standards are a little skewered because of Gerrard's presence over the last decade.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So had Henderson been captain this season when Gerrard hasn't played?

Edit: apparently so.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
The fact that it's not Gerrard or you don't think Henderson will be a good captain?
As much as he's progressed into a good midfielder, it'll be strange seeing him captain Liverpool alright. He's not a Liverpool captain in my opinion, but maybe the standards are a little skewered because of Gerrard's presence over the last decade.
I think of a captain as a player with a real special aura or personality. Whilst he's a decent enough player, I don't associate Jordan Henderson with that.

Kostur

海尔的老板
When I've said at the beggining of the season that this man is broken, simply destroyed mentally I was laughed at by our fellow scousers. Now we're witnessing essence of Stevie Me, like a rat he's leaving the sinking ship first, this is glorious to watch.

Never forget.

Amir

Maybe not, more pressure on Brentan if Stevie Me gets somebody to write a book about what went on behind the scenes there.
Maybe, but that's just guesswork. The situation is Liverpool needs to move away from Gerrard and Rodgers hasn't been doing it.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
He's the vice captain now. He must be absolutely shitting himself.
Captain or vice-captain is a massive difference especially at a club like Liverpool

There aren't many options for Liverpool in that case
But to be honest nowadays most clubs have only 2-3 leaders in the whole squad.....massive shame.......10-15 years ago i would say 80% of the players in the squad were captain material in most clubs

anchan1989

He will be 35 in the summer. Not 20 anymore but he still would be a nice asset for great european teams. Maybe not top 3, but I have to say; Steven with my Bayern for 1 or 2 years sounds good.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He will be 35 in the summer. Not 20 anymore but he still would be a nice asset for great european teams. Maybe not top 3, but I have to say; Steven with my Bayern for 1 or 2 years sounds good.
Have you seen him play this season? He's not good enough for this level anymore.

He's better off going to a shite league and coasting to retirement with a big fat wage. A good decision on his part if/when he goes to LA.

Sylar

News breaking is overshadowed by Robert Huth playing cockornocock on twitter.