Getting Champions league football, a bit unfair?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Absurdly overrated competition.

Nothing unfair as it benefits us when we are in it.

TheLiverBird

Nothing more annoying than “Farmers League” being branded around pretty much at every league that isn’t the premier league

Shows your moron side

engage brain and it is actually possible too see…there are many top top quality leagues that aren’t on the EPL’s level, but still nonetheless pure Quality/Elite

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Might be the dumbest OP I've read in a while. "Some clubs have it easy"? Must be a joke?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Might be the dumbest OP I've read in a while. "Some clubs have it easy"? Must be a joke?
He isn't that wrong though. Some clubs really build a large gap to the non-CL places in their leagues and can quite comfortably ride through a lot of turmoil as their quality usually saves them nonetheless.

That said I wouldn't say this is depending on the league, Man City for example is as save in the CL as Bayern München, Liverpool as save as Dortmund, so I get the notion that some clubs have it easy, but then crying over how hard it is in the PL doesn't make sense.

Klopps Liverpool even in it's recent disaster season made it to the CL, so much about the "competitiveness" of the PL. Just because United currently is so sh*t that CL isn't guaranteed doesn't mean that CL qualification is hard to get for the two dominant clubs of the PL.

NoLogo

The players are lying about not moving to United because of CL football.
Not sure if they are lying, but I reckon it's one of many reasons, a lot of them also don't want to come because we are such a horribly run club I bet and let's face it, Manchester isn't Madrid, Barcelona, Paris or London. Still, I bet a lot of them are frightened to come to United because they see the mess we make in the transfer market year after year.

Red Star One

I mean, if Premier League was so ahead of other leagues they'd claim that CL spot from wining Europa League every year, right? Also I guess they'd dominate the CL, but the last time I checked, Man City is finding it much easier against farmers from Birmingham or Southampton than against those from Lyon, Monaco or Madrid.

You might as well get mad it's unfair that >90% of footballs will prefer to live in Barcelona or Rome rather than in Manchester or Liverpool.