Getty Images embedding now available

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
You can now embed Getty Images on here. There's lots of United/Football related photos on Getty so I'm glad to finally have this working.

Just paste in a URL of an image on the Getty Images website and it will render on the page like so...

Merry Christmas :)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
You don't need to pay for editorial use. Just paste the link and off you go.
Just didn't realise they were that expensive but I guess it's chump change for a publisher.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I've been wondering how Getty Images got a hold of sooooo much content? They are huge.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've been wondering how Getty Images got a hold of sooooo much content? They are huge.
Like any site, started off small then guess photographers see that other photographers are using that site to sell their photos, so sign on and their base grows that way over years. Similar to how github is a main platform for developers, discord has grown into a key platform for gamers and others to chat on etc.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Like any site, started off small then guess photographers see that other photographers are using that site to sell their photos, so sign on and their base grows that way over years. Similar to how github is a main platform for developers, discord has grown into a key platform for gamers and others to chat on etc.
I've done a bit of reading, and adding to what you've said they have also bought loads of stock photography companies and then obviously combined everything.