Gif Request Thread

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Aye, Wowi, I thought that. At least the tags still there I guess!
It's not that I blame him for not giving credit to Olly. It just seems odd to not notice the tag, and to not realise it's the same person that made the first gif, when he actually wants to give credit. Not much of a detective, that's for sure. ;)

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
In the Barcelona vs. Valencia match, Tello after quite magnificently dribbling past the last man into the six yard box magnificently tripped over his own feet at around the 77 minute mark.

Can you do your magic please?

Donut

Can someone make the other good save where he held on to the ball?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
And scholesy streching his mouth during the warm, that was funny.

puNANI

West Ham vs Crystal Palace - 76th minute. Allardyce gets struck by a ball from an opposing player, and one of the West Ham players on the bench starts clapping.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Out of curiosity how long does it take to make one of these gifs Olly? great work as well. the best thread on the caf.

eric le roi

Best goal celebrations I've seen by United players for a long time. Giggs went mental and Jones was even mentaler!

kps88

Adam's penalty and Carragher missing Reina while attempting to give a high five please.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Adam's penalty and Carragher missing Reina while attempting to give a high five please.
:lol: He looked like a right pleb. Was one of those "running for a bus" moments when he realised he had missed he carried on running to make it look like he wasn't looking for a high 5 in the first place!

On another note the celebrations for Giggsy's goal are great! Reminds me of the Vidic equiliser against Villa last season!