Giggsy's touch for the Assist..

Raulduke

For me the pass from Carrick was key. He could've just passed it directly to Giggs but instead he directed the pass ahead of him, essentially telling Giggs to attack the full back in the process and nullified him. The touch was perfect and the finish was immaculate but the pass changed the point of the attack and exposed Bosingwa.

I'm always right

Why is Scholesy banned while a gimp like him gets to continue to post in this forum winding up United fans with drivel? Where are the mods for explanation?
I've asked this question on many occasions and it seems to get ignored. He's the biggest WUM on these board in all fairness.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante

I'm listening to this guy's commentary from now on. I can't understand a word, but it beats ITV's crap any day.

towcester_red

Dont get rid of Peter Storey, hes just funny!!

Pretty much typical of any Arsenal fans, thier views have to be taken with a pinch of salt or some Wenger tinted glasses.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791

I'm listening to this guy's commentary from now on. I can't understand a word, but it beats ITV's crap any day.
I actually think Clive Tyldsley and the other guy are much better commentators than any of the ones going around on tv atm on any channel.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry

Being able to understand that, that's fecking brilliant.

The compliments he comes up with are great :D

Shimo

Mistake by Bosingwa or not - that was a great pick out and great touch.

Just like Rooney's 2nd on the weekend. So what if on another day another defender might have reacted differently and maybe covered the space better. Could say that about pretty much any other sensational move. You are just getting desperate ps.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Peterstorey are you desperately trying to become the new 'Scholesy' on here? Are you trying to take up his mantle?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

:lol: When Rafael had the ball, did he actually say Rafael Nadal just before he passed it to Valencia.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
They did when they played us since they had to nullify our midfield. They don't have the same problem against you since you'll park the bus and try to play on the counter.
Have you managed to get over the trauma of your 0 shot performance yet?

Unprecedented shitness in the Champions League.

I guess it's an achievement you can cling to at the end of the season.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Cleverly we managed to score and the tie was in the balance until the ludicrous sending off
You didn't score, they did.

And the tie was never "in the balance".

All the sending off did was gave you something to cling on and gave Wenger an obstruction to seeing what is actually wrong with his team.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
For me the pass from Carrick was key. He could've just passed it directly to Giggs but instead he directed the pass ahead of him, essentially telling Giggs to attack the full back in the process and nullified him. The touch was perfect and the finish was immaculate but the pass changed the point of the attack and exposed Bosingwa.
I really doubt that Carrick had all of that in mind when he made his pass.It's more like a good pass that Giggs exploited at 200%