Give Chelsea some respect here.

They pushed us all the way. Although we may not like them or their footballing methods we must acknowledge their achievement in getting this far. Tonight they earn some mutual respect for giving it everything they had.

Well done to the runners up.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Of course I respect them as a talented football team, but not in any other way. They're a disgusting club with disgusting players.

Seeing Drogba sent off and the 'Lionheart' miss that penalty, absolutely brilliant to see them suffer, they didn't deserve to push us so close this season, disgraceful club, disgraceful fans, disgraceful players. feck the lot of them.

kishankhagram

fecking bunch of diving, dirty little cnuts can suck on it for all I care. I take pride in laughing at Adolf Terry.

pert

feck them

Their fans we're utter shite too

They deserve nothing

Reflectorboy

Future friend of the first team
Good match but a bunch of Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime they are. Diving more than a couple of times in the match, bitching about decisions, that Drogba deserves the red card.

Expect a Chelsea summer clearout.

But hey, the best team won :D

Dominant

Respect? Chelsea? Please. This 2 words doesn't go in the same sentence.

They are an utter disgrace. Seems ready to do ANYTHING today just to win the CL. They were surrounding the ref like nobody's business, every single decision, u can see a whole sea of blue surrounding the ref, putting pressure on him. The scholes clash with wankerlele, They went at the ref for almost minutes, and when the ref shows the yellow, u can see wankerlele genuinely disappointed not to get scholes sent off.

Any decision against them, crowd the ref and make him cracked. That seems to be chelsea's way. And what about the tevez incident? Twice earlier, they returned the ball to us by knocking it back to us for throw-ins. Tevez did the same, and oh, how dare him do that to the might chelsea? Immediately a whole sea of blue surround tevez, did he fecking kill their teammate? NO, he just returned the ball to them, for THEIR throw in.

Which is just as well, as Dogface seems it fit to throw a bitch slap at vidic under the eyes of the linesman and ref. Off you go, you fecking dog impersonating as a human being. Good riddance, and feck off.

I will never respect this bunch of scums, with notable exceptions of cech, essien, malouda and dare I say it, lampard. The rest of them are nothing but scums.

Good on ya, Terry, we owe you one.

Crustanoid

That plastic club deserve to crawl back into the gutter and die of a fate worse than being raped to death by camels.

However losing on pens is harsh...can't feel sympathy for them too much though

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
feck them

Their fans we're utter shite too

They deserve nothing
Respect? Chelsea? Please. This 2 words doesn't go in the same sentence.

They are an utter disgrace. Seems ready to do ANYTHING today just to win the CL. They were surrounding the ref like nobody's business, every single decision, u can see a whole sea of blue surrounding the ref, putting pressure on him. The scholes clash with wankerlele, They went at the ref for almost minutes, and when the ref shows the yellow, u can see wankerlele genuinely disappointed not to get scholes sent off.

Any decision against them, crowd the ref and make him cracked. That seems to be chelsea's way. And what about the tevez incident? Twice earlier, they returned the ball to us by knocking it back to us for throw-ins. Tevez did the same, and oh, how dare him do that to the might chelsea? Immediately a whole sea of blue surround tevez, did he fecking kill their teammate? NO, he just returned the ball to them, for THEIR throw in.

Which is just as well, as Dogface seems it fit to throw a bitch slap at vidic under the eyes of the linesman and ref. Off you go, you fecking dog impersonating as a human being. Good riddance, and feck off.

I will never respect this bunch of scums, with notable exceptions of cech, essien, malouda and dare I say it, lampard. The rest of them are nothing but scums.

Good on ya, Terry, we owe you one.
That plastic club deserve to crawl back into the gutter and die of a fate worse than being raped to death by camels.

However losing on pens is harsh...can't feel sympathy for them too much though
fecking too right.

A 'team' who are built on nothing but playboy money and who's players have no class deserve feck all.

Again, as much as I hate to mention their names, but Liverpool and United have history and class that no other team can match.

We backed off, we should have slit their throats when it mattered, but at the end of the day, we talked the least and walked away with the most.

feck the Fulham/Reading fans that make up the rest of the Chelsea fans, they deserve feck all. feck the 'real' chelsea fans, I look forward to your voices once again being background ambiance.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Oh come on. I dont care if their team cost tons of money, and I dont like them.

However, they gave us a hell of a game, and I respect them for that.
They were always going to with the players they have. Respect, nah, no admiration for the club or the team or the brand of football they played.

Redlambs

Oh come on. I dont care if their team cost tons of money, and I dont like them.

However, they gave us a hell of a game, and I respect them for that.
No, we backed off and let them play. They aren't a shit team by any means, but they truely have no class.

Who better to miss the penalty, but Mr Piss-In-Public-While-Also-Like-Parking-In-Disabled-Spot-While-Spitting-On-Carlos-Tevez-Tonight-Terry?

Crustanoid

If the Russian had bought Kaka, Messi and other top players with his corrupt roubles and they had entertained us then perhaps.....perhaps....I may have afforded them the littlest bit of respect. However the 600million bought a bunch of mercenary, cheating, classless, boring, dull feckwits who basically deserve everything they get.

Vidicious

Flop
I'll be honest, I feel for Avram Grant considering the expectations he had to fill when he took over from Jose at the start of the season and the criticism he received throughout the year. Its unbelievable that this man will probably get the sack yet he has been a runner up in CL and Carling Cup and 2nd in the league.

I feel sorry for Lampard only because of what he has gone through.

The rest of them can feck off, Drogba, Terry, Joe Cole, Makelele, Ballack, feck OFF.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
feck Chelsea. Flukey cnuts. Shit fans, hollow success, no history, money grabbing bunch of gimps.

If i could choose - I would have preferred Arsenal to push us all the way. A team that actually tries to play football.

Redlambs

If the Russian had bought Kaka, Messi and other top players with his corrupt roubles and they had entertained us then perhaps.....perhaps....I may have afforded them the littlest bit of respect. However the 600million bought a bunch of mercenary, cheating, classless, boring, dull feckwits who basically deserve everything they get.
I'll be honest, I feel for Avram Grant considering the expectations he had to fill when he took over from Jose at the start of the season and the criticism he received throughout the year. Its unbelievable that this man will probably get the sack yet he has been a runner up in CL and Carling Cup and 2nd in the league.

I feel sorry for Lampard only because of what he has gone through.

The rest of them can feck off, Drogba, Terry, Joe Cole, Makelele, Ballack, feck OFF.
fecking well said.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
To be fair no team deserved to lose in my opinion. I am just glad it's not us.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Its unbelievable that this man will probably get the sack yet he has been a runner up in CL and Carling Cup and 2nd in the league.
A cardboard cut-out could have done as decent a job.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
fecking bunch of diving, dirty little cnuts can suck on it for all I care. I take pride in laughing at Adolf Terry.
Drogba's biatch slap on Vidic LMAO :lol: :lol:

Terry crying in the rain LMAO :lol: :lol:

Anelka, yet another mercenary journeyman billionaire bought in, and VDS psyched him out LMAO :lol: :lol:

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Reminded me of the titanic matches between United and Arsenal in 99, two colossal teams hammering at each other, their behaviour towards the ref was appalling

REd FUn DevIl

They can stay with their head high.

They are a marvellous team that is as good as us. They have their own manner of play but we just cant break them.

We won on penalties and that shows that they are as good as us.

They are one of the best sides and the toughest for us. My respect to them.

Redlambs

They are a marvellous team that is as good as us. They have their own manner of play but we just cant break them.

What? After the first goal, we stepped off and let them into it.

They are a strong team, no doubt, but if we'd been more forward after we'd scored, I very much think we would have won within 90 minutes.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
feck the RENTBOYS..
you can not buy history..yet at least.
they were feck all until some russian billionaire wanted a hobby..
the worlds biggest male whore slippery pete kenyon, was quick to sell out his childhood idols for rolls of the queens head!

they have gazumped united on players many times, pushing wages and tranfere fee's to the limit regardless of economic status.

for the first time in my life today,a pal of mine called dean who supports liverpool, said to me "i hope united in, because i fecking hate chesea"
i totally understood where he was coming from.if a russian billionaire bought southend-on-sea should we all get on this temporary histeria because of the huge monetary outlay and media coverage, or should we really look to the success of clubs that has been built up over time and through a solid fan base
incorperating a good football ethos?

the worthy winners prevailed tonight..
long live man utd!

Redlambs

feck the RENTBOYS..
the worlds biggest male whore slippery pete kenyon, was quick to sell out his childhood idols for rolls of the queens head!

they have gazumped united on players many times, pushing wages and tranfere fee's to the limit regardless of economic status.

for the first time in my life today,a pal of mine called dean who supports liverpool, said to me "i hope united in, because i fecking hate chesea"
i totally understood where he was coming from.if a russian billionaire bought southend-on-sea should we all get on this temporary histeria because of the huge monetary outlay and media coverage, or should we really look to the success of clubs that has been built up over time and through a solid fan base

long live man utd!
Wow. I'm lost for words.

It's emotion.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
feck John Terry the racist piece of shit....

It just made my year him missing the pen...love it!!!!

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo

are you drunk? wtf

i will have zero respect for them whilst slippery pete still has breath in his lungs!!!:devil::devil::devil:
roman, off withb petes head, for football and integrity

pert

feck the RENTBOYS..

long live man utd!
Top post

Agreed 100%