Give Chelsea some respect here.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
feck chelsea, i repeat, feck CHELSEA!!!

God i can't even imagine if chelsea had won, terry and co celebrating, makes me sick even thinking about it.

feck terry
feck lampard
feck drogba
feck makalelelele
feck cashley
feck CHELSEA!!!!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They can stay with their head high.

They are a marvellous team that is as good as us. They have their own manner of play but we just cant break them.

We won on penalties and that shows that they are as good as us.

They are one of the best sides and the toughest for us. My respect to them.
No they're not as good as us and have not been at any point this season. Thats why we've won the double playing magnificent football and they've won feck all playing rubbish.

pert

What a bunch of fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime

Scousers are classy compared to this lot

R*v*N

Ruud's agent, United's biggest shareholder, loves
If the Russian had bought Kaka, Messi and other top players with his corrupt roubles and they had entertained us then perhaps.....perhaps....I may have afforded them the littlest bit of respect. However the 600million bought a bunch of mercenary, cheating, classless, boring, dull feckwits who basically deserve everything they get.
You took everything out of my mouth, well said mate:D

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Usually i'd willingly valor the defeated considering the mood i'm in but i think Chelsea successfully demonstrated to the whole planet last night what a revolting bunch of cnuts they are.
I may detest Liverpool, Leeds and City as football clubs and fans, but there is no collection of players in England that is as detestable as that Chelsea team. It's absolutely unbelievable.

• John Terry spitting on Tevez.
  • Drogba's constant diving and then that sending off.
  • Joe Cole's whinging, screaming at the ref and of course his diving.
  • Claude fecking Makalele.
  • The whole Chelsea team rounding on Tevez for kicking it out in the fashion in which Makalele did previously.............etc!

The list is endless. What an absolutely shite football club with no soul.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
No. They hounded the ref. I think the goal before ht was a big inspiration to them for the second half but we handled them.

the goal they got, it was typical chelsea. They're obviously a very strong team but the fact they went in at ht 1-1 was an injustice. They were nervious and totally devoid of passion.

I don't think the chelsea fans gave us any respect, or their team and they got what they deserved

kundalini

They are a very good team. And Avram Grant has done an incredible job since taking over. They totally overpowered us in the 2nd half and I honestly expected them to destroy us in extra time but that never happened.

In a way, I still regard them as the dominant side in the premiership. The whole Mourinho/Abramovich thing has hit them hard for two seasons and yet they have still been in the hunt for major trophies at the end of the season. If we changed manager midseason I can't see us finishing a close second or reaching the Champions League final.

Rather hoping Drogba goes and plays his football in another country as he is one seriously good footballer. Essien too is an amazing player.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
If I'm totally honest here, I thought to myself many times during the second half that Chelsea were showing real character and grit to get themselves back into a fairly dominant position in the match. United were visibly tiring and you had to respect the obvious strength in the team.

However, the incident when they surrounded Tevez at the end reminded me exactly what a bunch of classless thugs that team can be when the mood takes them. After that, I wanted us to win it so badly it hurt. feck Chelsea, feck John Terry, feck Peter Kenyon and most of all feck off Didier Drogba, surely the most despicable person in the PL.

If they had won it, they would have rammed it down our throats for as long as we could bear it. The fans, the players, the staff. Every one of them.

Kaos

Put it this way, do you think a classless bunch like them would have showed us any decent level of respect had they won it instead?

Burak1878

I dont respect their arrogant players or shite fans.. but to be honest I liked the banner in their stand. "Scouser Free zone" :lol:

Crumpsall Red

No sorry I can;t do this. Their team is a disgrace .....
3 of their biggest players ganging up on Tevez when he kicked the ball out (exactly as Kalou had done), John Terry spitting on Tevez's neck, Joe Cole complaining constantly to the ref on every feckin decision.

Awful team, awful supporters

Ixion

Respect where its due, to lose the Premiership on the last day, lose in the final of the Champions League, lose in the Carling Cup final and go out of the FA Cup to Barnsley takes some doing.