Give your own special award to any utd player past or present. Who would get it and why?

The “Become a United Legend With 5 Minutes of Your Time” award goes to Federico Macheda.

The 'Lifetime Award for supporting local businesswomen' goes to

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Juventus-Man-Utd-news-1479038.jpg

And the award for ‘parents with a stutter’ goes to Djemba Djemba

A lifetime award to Eric Harrison, instrumental to our success and often forgotten by people who do not support the club. Not a player, yeah, but still. He deserves it.

Winner of the 'Manchester United - Most Legendary Penalty of All Time' award goes tooooo.....

2666176.main_image.jpg

Putting Gold on your legends neck award - Michael Owen (RVP honourably mention)

Jasper Blomquist. A solid, decent player, which I believe the media said, allowed us to wrap a certain Ryan Giggs in cotton wool. A minor knock? Don't play through it, here's Jesper to do a job.

Considering I remember his name more than what he did, he must've been somewhat okay?

Most Fit To Wear The United Shorts Award - Mike Phelan

My One Premier League Title to Your Steven Gerrard Nil Award - Alexander Buttner and Michael Owen are co-recipients

Glass Portrait Award - Phil Jones

Unofficial Translator Award - Patrice Evra

The I thought you were special it turned out youre not award to....Adnan Januzaj

Really had high hopes for the lad

Bailly - He’ll get an award, but we won’t know what exactly because it’s the unpredictability award

Most Fit To Wear The United Shorts Award - Mike Phelan

My One Premier League Title to Your Steven Gerrard Nil Award - Alexander Buttner and Michael Owen are co-recipients

Glass Portrait Award - Phil Jones

Unofficial Translator Award - Patrice Evra

Tut tut :nono:

Loves The Game Award - Patrice Evra

And "He's still young and learning" lifetime achievement award goes to...

Last edited:
The "Did The Limelight-Hogging Full Kit Wanker Thing During a Trophy Celebration Before John Terry and Even Managed to be Hilarious While Doing It" Award goes to David May.

c2732cfdb63bb85e7a0713decccb33fb.jpg

Fecker didn't even play a minute of Champions League football that season :lol:

The inexplicably end up scoring a ridiculous silky chip and being more confused about this than even the astonished fans and Arsenal defence award goes to:
John "What the feck did I just do?" O'Shea

Haha, first one that came to my mind as well when I opened this thread. That was exactly what I was going to call it as well...
Give this man a beer!

I hereby present Cristiano Ronaldo with the award for 'Man Most Perplexed By An Erection'.