Music Glastonbury 2019

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not even garlic and onions could improve that lineup.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Inevitably there's some quality but you've got to wade through some shite to get there.

Green_Red

I'm tempted to give my ticket back, have already paid for glamping too. This is supposed to be the best festival in the world. Miley fecking Cyrus!

A fair few bands on the list I'm surprised are still going.Chemical Brothers,Interpol,The Killers,The Streets,Snow Petrol.
I have a interest in Cat Power and Kamasi Washington and possibly The Cure but overall it's not the most inspiring line-up.

Revan

Assumptionman
Some interesting one like The Killers and the Cure, but the lineup is awful. I actually planned going there, but just forgot to buy tickets in time.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm tempted to give my ticket back, have already paid for glamping too. This is supposed to be the best festival in the world. Miley fecking Cyrus!
I love Miley. Absolute top girl and she’s got a hell of a voice.

The headline acts though,yeesh.
Atleast Stormzy is relevant. The Killers,The Cure,Kylie and Janet Jackson :lol:

Glastonbury 2019 brought to by Radio 1.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

Funny that you say "brought to you by Radio 1" when Stormzy is literally the only act of those five that gets regular airplay on Radio 1. The Killers still get the odd play, but it's almost certainly been literal years since The Cure, Kyle or Janet Jackson received a play on Radio 1 that wasn't in a "remember this haha" context, if at all.

Nickosaur

There will be more artists announced which are usually far more interesting.

Was worried I'd get envy when I saw the lineup but there's no-one I'd be desperate to see (that I haven't already seen before)

ZupZup

I really want to go so I hope there are lots of ticket returns as I’ll be going for the resale next month.

Classical Mechanic

Funny that you say "brought to you by Radio 1" when Stormzy is literally the only act of those five that gets regular airplay on Radio 1. The Killers still get the odd play, but it's almost certainly been literal years since The Cure, Kyle or Janet Jackson received a play on Radio 1 that wasn't in a "remember this haha" context, if at all.
Its a Radio 2 playlist really.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Got a ticket in the resale. First time I’ve been able to go in 5 years!

I’m coming Miley!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Well they do call it the big Daddy of all festivals. I'm sure if @GlastonSpur WANTS WANTS WANTS he can get a ticket.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Well they do call it the big Daddy of all festivals. I'm sure if @GlastonSpur WANTS WANTS WANTS he can get a ticket.
Daddy Eavis has already given me performers tickets several times - I've performed on a fair few stages there, including the main (pyramid) stage twice.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Well done! Was it the coach packages today?
Yeah got to go to bloody Cardiff to get the coach but my girlfriends sister is going to drive my car down so I can load that up with all my stuff and travel nice and light on the coach. And my tent will be up by the time I arrive so it’s not all bad.

Andrew~

That line-up doesn't do anything for me, we usually get a few tickets at work but... the only acts I like are Vampire Weekend, Wu Tang and Santigold. Not worth it.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
No way am I camping again. fecks my back up these days.

The only way I would go to a festival now would be if I could sleep in a hotel next to it.

iKeano

Going to Glastonbury for the line-up is like going to a carnial for he candyfloss.

Less impressed you are with the big acts gives you more time to explore the best place on the planet!

Unlikely lad

Anyone there yet? About an hour away, feel we left early enough for it to be super annoying but late enough to get stuck in that awful Wednesday traffic / queue

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Awesome weather down here this week. Staying few miles away (not visiting glast) but wow it is hot I’m sure there will be some sunburnt dwellers by Sunday.

Watching on bbc and Stormzy is terrible when you look at some other rappers.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Few mates playing at it. One b2b with his Dad, who is one half of Layo and Bushwacka.

Weather looks incredible for it. Bet it's awesome there when the sun is going down. Best time at festivals. There's something in the air then.

Lots of people easily sharing pics and vids. How have they got around the usual signal issues at festivals?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Few mates playing at it. One b2b with his Dad, who is one half of Layo and Bushwacka.

Weather looks incredible for it. Bet it's awesome there when the sun is going down. Best time at festivals. There's something in the air then.

Lots of people easily sharing pics and vids. How have they got around the usual signal issues at festivals?
5G

KanieKaned

The Cure is the only worthwhile headliner.

After that..... Tame Empala and DC Fontaine's. Maybe Interpol. Some DJ sets if there's a few and then get so out of my trolley I get teleported home.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The Killers are very good but not impressed with the rest especially Kylie.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Watched The Killers live in Cardiff last night. Brandon Flowers is an incredible entertainer.
One of the best gigs I’ve ever been to.

Stormzy was brilliant last night going by the TV.