Music Glastonbury 2023

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Elton was mint on Sunday, loved the Rocket Man ending. Music might just be the best thing on Earth.
Almost, sadly music has to share the earth with jam donuts which really ARE the best things on earth :)

Elton was good, I’m not a huge fan but his catalogue of songs is almost unparalleled. Rocket man itself is one of the best songs ever IMO, love it, gives me goosebumps.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Almost, sadly music has to share the earth with jam donuts which really ARE the best things on earth :)

Elton was good, I’m not a huge fan but his catalogue of songs is almost unparalleled. Rocket man itself is one of the best songs ever IMO, love it, gives me goosebumps.
:lol: good point although I'd opt for an iced fresh cream doughnut from my local Tunnochs, outstanding!

Sunday was incredible, sheer number of absolute bangers was incredible. And it really is tremendous.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
:lol: good point although I'd opt for an iced fresh cream doughnut from my local Tunnochs, outstanding!

Sunday was incredible, sheer number of absolute bangers was incredible. And it really is tremendous.
Well, i disagree but the last thing the world needs is more tribalism, especially over donuts :) #onedonut

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
BBC finally uploaded some of Fred's set to YouTube. Pure class. And hey, he's playing piano :eek: