Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Ford_M19

This whole Glazer situation is very sad. Used majority borrowed money to buy the club, put the debt on the club and then begin to extract money from the club. Something for nothing. Cant see them selling unless an absolute ridiculous offer comes in. Very unlikely. The club will be bled dry. We the fans will suffer. To think some people want autographs from these 'people' - despair.

Ford_M19

Woodward does a lot more than write the checks. He oversees or has full control off all ththe deals. That includes the stupid wages he gives, and prices he pays for players. He picks the mangers, he chooses when they should be fired. He chooses when they should be backed. And if it wasn’t clear before, it should be now that he’s putting his nose in footballing matters that he shouldn’t. Regardless of what you think about Jose Mourinho, how anyone can accept a fecking banker thinking he knows more about football than one of the best managers in the PL era, I don’t know.

No matter what else you think, you should know that Woodward is a massive knob that cares only about the money coming in. And even then, only in short term thinking. His long term is a fecking joke.
Would think Woodentop is set targets by the Glazers. That's how most businesses with this model work. Don't think he has a free hand.

Utdstar01

Matchday fans need to make a statement. This is where there should be mass walkouts.

SER19

Absolute scum. Of course there are a million conversations needed about our players and management.

But none are important until this vile army of leeches is gone. Vile business men who would piss themselves laughing right in every one of your faces if you challenged them

Roboc7

Few chants that Glazers couldn’t care less about, too little too late.

hp88

Chants, banners, protest, flags ect.... we have already tried it. The feckers aren't going to leave until they have bleed us dry.

SER19

This forum should be shut down apart from this thread. There is no other issue at United worth discussing.

Utdstar01

STOP TURNING UPTO GAMES. FFS. Only way anything happens. Nothing changes unless fans make a stand.

JPB

There's only one way out of this now. Someone has to kidnap Woodward.

Josep Dowling

Feck me, you will think the gllazer and Woodward are coaching this players to be more clinical and decisive in the final third. If United had Levy, I expect there would be a riot
We have a depleted squad which is why we have no decent players up front. We are in a window to improve the situation and nothing is being done. That’s on Woodward and the owners. There is no way Ole is happy with selecting the players he has available. Even at full strength we had few options but now we have lost 3 important first 11 players on top of selling / losing Herrera, Sanchez and Lukaku without any replacements. This is all on Woodward for me. And if the Glazers still can’t see Woodward can’t deal with the football side they are the primary issue.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
There are many more ways. Would start with coming into the stadium only for the second half...

CallyRed

STOP TURNING UPTO GAMES. FFS. Only way anything happens. Nothing changes unless fans make a stand.
I mean this is the solution. Wont ever happen but this is what will hit them.

Having half empty stadiums speaks greater volume than a near full house singing fecking songs.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I mean this is the solution. Wont ever happen but this is what will hit them.

Having half empty stadiums speaks greater volume than a near full house singing fecking songs.
Arsenal managed to organise to get Wenger out. There is no reason why United fans couldnt

Red Stone

There are many more ways. Would start with coming into the stadium only for the second half...
This, but also show up to the ground well before kick-off and stand outside in protest with banners and chants. Might also get a few people who were planning on seeing the whole game to join in.

Empty seats and audible and visible anger will send the message loud and clear. Time has to be up for these cnuts.

Cassidy

Kronke still owns the club though. Getting rid of Ole wont solve the problems.
They didnt go after Kronke. My point is United fans can organise to boycott or walkout a game. Arsenal fans did

Roboc7

People would rather sing songs whilst lining Glazers pockets which is their decision but it’s why they can carry on bleeding club dry. Fans would prefer to just keep kidding themselves it will all get better rather than take action, same can be seen at Arsenal and Newcastle.

Utdstar01

Arsenal managed to organise to get Wenger out. There is no reason why United fans couldnt
It's not just Ole, it's all of them. Absolute fecking diseases, the lot of them. Ole should fecking come out and tell it as it is. He can't fix this. No manager can make us what we were again. It needs to change, from top to bottom.

Cassidy

It's not just Ole, it's all of them. Absolute fecking diseases, the lot of them. Ole should fecking come out and tell it as it is. He can't fix this. No manager can make us what we were again. It needs to change, from top to bottom.
Why are you talking to me about Ole?