Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

sparta

what's the point of fan's leaving now, sure the leeche's got their money's worth of them for showing up, better to stay and protest their frustrations, not that it will change much, boycott the games. Hit them where it only matter's to them!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We have a depleted squad which is why we have no decent players up front. We are in a window to improve the situation and nothing is being done. That’s on Woodward and the owners. There is no way Ole is happy with selecting the players he has available. Even at full strength we had few options but now we have lost 3 important first 11 players on top of selling / losing Herrera, Sanchez and Lukaku without any replacements. This is all on Woodward for me. And if the Glazers still can’t see Woodward can’t deal with the football side they are the primary issue.
No one told Ole to sell Lukaku, Sanchez, Smalling, and so on. It was mostly his decision. We should have bought players in first before we sell them.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Its all well saying that when you haven't spent £700 on a season ticket
I did. Didnt renew. Maybe I shld have and then just not gone.

I had mine through LVG and Jose tenures
Its only not going to one or 2 televised games. Small price to pay if you ask me. You can still go to games but at least organised to boycott one

Cassidy

You mentioned about getting Wenger out? Getting a manager out is different to getting owners out.
Read up and you will see the point I was making. Its not impossible to organise

Josep Dowling

No one told Ole to sell Lukaku, Sanchez, Smalling, and so on. It was mostly his decision. We should have bought players in first before we sell them.
He clearly stated in interviews Lukaku and Sanchez wanted to leave so why would he want to keep players that wanted to go?

Smalling is on Ole but he didn’t want to be a sub for the season. I get that, it’s not like Smalling is Van Dijk. He has been mediocre for some years now. And now looks good for Roma because a) no one actually watches their games so just read what the media tells them b) playing for a team where finishing 5th is acceptable.

Cassidy

He clearly stated in interviews Lukaku and Sanchez wanted to leave so why would he want to keep players that wanted to go?

Smalling is on Ole but he didn’t want to be a sub for the season. I get that, it’s not like Smalling is Van Dijk. He has been mediocre for some years now. And now looks good for Roma because a) no one actually watches their games so just read what the media tells them b) playing for a team where finishing 5th is acceptable.
Well Pogba wanted to leave and Smalling is better then Maguire

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

Smalling is in Ole but he didn’t want to be a sub for the season. I get that, it’s not like Smalling is Van Dijk. He has been mediocre for some years now. And now looks good for Roma because a) no one actually watches their games so just read what the media tells them b) playing for a team where finishing 5th is acceptable.
Why did they want to leave?Because Ole devalued them. He is the root cause. Moreover, Pogba wanted to leave as well, but he remained

Fooza

It all went pear shaped for Lukaku when Ole joined and didn't play him or rate him. I know people will try anything to defend Ole but look at the reason.

Josep Dowling

Why did they want to leave?Because Ole devalued them. He is the root cause. Moreover, Pogba wanted to leave as well, but he remained
Both players weren’t playing well for us. The BIG issue is we never replaced them. Most United fans were happy to see them leave, most like Ole actually thought Martial and Rashford deserved their chance. Clear as day Martial is it good enough, he’s 24 now. Ole was let down by recruitment.

Josep Dowling

It all went pear shaped for Lukaku when Ole joined and didn't play him or rate him. I know people will try anything to defend Ole but look at the reason.
I’m not defending Ole, I want Poch and have done since the beginning of the season. But fact is read RedCafe in the summer. 9/10 people called him a donkey and was glad he left.

Cassidy

Both players weren’t playing well for us. The BIG issue is we never replaced them. Most United fans were happy to see them leave, most like Ole actually thought Martial and Rashford deserved their chance. Clear as day Martial is it good enough, he’s 24 now. Ole was let down by recruitment.
He has not been let down. He didnt have to sanction the sale without a replacement. His decision

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
what's the point of fan's leaving now, sure the leeche's got their money's worth of them for showing up, better to stay and protest their frustrations, not that it will change much, boycott the games. Hit them where it only matter's to them!
You can only hope a chunk of them have walked out of there for the last time this season, send a message.

sammyhol

Im fecking done..Glazers have fecked this club over and still people are buying tickets and merchandise..
Exactly this.... Time for people to stop buying tickets or turning up. That stadium needs to having 40k empty seats... Season ticket holders... stop turning up for f**** sake. the seasons gone anyway.... In the age of social media I can't believe it is that difficult to organise boycott... Or even a mass walkout 10 mins into a game. Get these parasites out of the club.

Flying high

So he says all summer 'yes let them go, but I need replacements'. It's well known that they can go, so keeping them was never going to work.

Woody, once again, fks up and doesn't get it sorted until our transfer window has shut. Then instead of supporting the manger at the start of january, he continues to fk about to save as many pennies as possible.

Utdstar01

Only way to make a statement is to not turn upto games and protest outside of Old Trafford while games are on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
STOP TURNING UPTO GAMES. FFS. Only way anything happens. Nothing changes unless fans make a stand.
Internet fan tells actual fans to stop going to games.
Great one.

Have you seen the reducing percent of revenue match gate is compared to the rest? It's not even a game changer.

Amarsdd

the day the matchgoing fans start singing for a change in manager instead of the people upstairs esp. with someone with cult status like Ole, the club is well and truly done and Woodward and Glazers have complete control of the fans as well. Changing managers before changing the footballing structure of the club will, if it hasn't already, be used to appease the fans everytime something goes wrong. Hopefully, supporters don't lap it up this time but seeing what is happening in caf I don't see any hope.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Any board representative needs to be hounded out of the stadium if they show their face here.

Utter vermin who have destroyed everything Ferguson built. This is the worst it's been since we were relegated.

crossy1686

career ending
So Smalling is toxic now hahahaha

Why would you sanctions sales without replacements lined up/sealed?
He wanted to leave because he wasn’t going to play. We don’t know what influence he has with certain players in the squad. What’s to be gained by holding someone hostage? And how exactly would Chris fecking Smalling make the slightest bit of difference to this shit show?

Heinzesight

Just a really, really sad performance tonight. I feel like absolute shit at how poor we have become from top to bottom. Our club just pretends to be a big club when in fact we are a joke.

The club I supported from a little boy, watching us re-build the empire has crumbled to the ground and there’s no positives bar a few young players.

How the board, Woodward and those fecking cnuts The Glazers can let this happen is heart breaking. That leeching American cnut of a family have ripped the soul out of the club, fronted by an absolute shit stain of a man in Woodward. It’s rotten to the core.

Top four is gone. We are all supporting a club where the owners couldn’t care less if we win trophies or not. They're not even arsed if we even challenge or not. So sad and can’t see myself attending anymore matches until the cnuts are gone. I’d rather protest outside the ground pre-match then feck off on the tram.

Utdstar01

Internet fan tells actual fans to stop going to games.
Great one.

Have you seen the reducing percent of revenue match gate is compared to the rest? It's not even a game changer.
So what do you propose to do?