Golf 2023

Doracle

Irritating that both teams are wearing a predominantly white shirt.
Yeah, Europe having red on their shirts is very annoying (albeit a definite first world problem :-)). I’m at my dad’s with a relatively small TV and I keep having to double check which side is actually playing the shot.

Conor

:lol: No he didn’t…

Jon Rahm has responded to Brooks Koepka's comments about acting childishly during their match yesterday.

"I mean, I'm not going to stand here and say I'm a, you know, perfect example on what to do on a golf course," said Rahm. "But I play and compete.

"I'm not happy I left a 10-footer short on 17 to possibly tie the hole, and going up to the tee, I let off some frustration hitting the board sideways, I kept walking, never stopped, that was it.

"If Brooks thinks that's childish, it is what it is. He's entitled to think what he thinks. I'm very comfortable with who I am and what I do.

"I've done much worse on a golf course like that. That doesn't even register to a low level of Jon anger on the golf course.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm very happy with who I am, and I needed to do that at that moment to let off some steam and play the hole I wanted to do.

"Is it right or wrong, childish or not, I don't know, but that's what I needed at the moment."
Apologies, a podcast I watched said that was the reason!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Urgh 2 in the fairway vs 2 in the rough. But then Clark nailed this drive too yesterday and sent his second wayward. Hopefully the same again.

RK

Massive error for both Europeans to miss the green on 17 and the fairway on 18. Surely the first to play goes safe?

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Rory getting into it in the carpark. Nice bit of spice injected into things. A reason at least to tune in to proceedings tomorrow. Not quite a lifeless beast yet.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Rory getting into it in the carpark. Nice bit of spice injected into things. A reason at least to tune in to proceedings tomorrow. Not quite a lifeless beast yet.
Seen some footage of the Cantlay caddie being a proper dick on the green. Hand them their arses tomorrow Europe.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Not sure about tomorrow's fixtures, this could be tight by the end.

Should have been Rory - cantlay, and rahm - koepka

FriedClams

Rahm v scheffler as the first match is kinda meh given the score line, should have been middle of the pack