Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Does someone need to remind him we made 3 changes due to injuries in that first half and was playing with 10 men in the second, he's talking like Liverpool played amazing when the reality is they were comfortable because of our circumstances not because they played well

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
It runs deep with Liverpool fans. Guy at work text me and said Ole told them to play for a draw at HT and that they deserved to win :houllier:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
He isn't too bad when he discusses the majority of teams, but anything Pogba/Liverpool related and he turns into an absolute cock womble.

Art Vandelay

His heads gone and Sky know it, they are going to keep him on there to generate interest. They should let Nemanja or Neville troll him for a bit and see what happens.

beedoubleyou

He's making out like they were playing Brazil.

I thought Liverpool were the ''better" team.

Keeping a crippled Man United at bay is a statement?

Someone got a forklift for these goalposts?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Daft Scouse cnut.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Can someone tell Souness Utd still created the best chances of the game.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's an absolutle moron, talks the most crap and thinks he's so sensible. Needs to get his head checked out if he thinks Liverpool made a statement.

Hope Vidic headbutts him

Jacko21

Seems to have totally disregarded that fact we came into this game without Lingard and Martial, lost Matic late in the week and then proceeded to lose Herrera, Mata and Lingard during the game...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Id love to see him questioning Keane the way he did with that poor journalist.

DavidDeSchmikes

Seems to have totally disregarded that fact we came into this game without Lingard and Martial, lost Matic late in the week and then proceeded to lose Herrera, Mata and Lingard during the game...
During the first half, plus Rashford was carrying a knock

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Souness thinks liverpool made a statement today!
A statement that they can't beat a United team with McTom and Perreira in centre mid? With the under performing Sanchez and Lukaku flanked by Rashford who could barely run after 5mins?

Flying_Heckfish

Liverpool were awful, we made the only real clear cut chance despite our injuries. They could have had 99% of the ball, it proves nothing.

Souness shouldn't be a pundit on Liverpool matches really, truly blinded.

LARulz

It's actually embarrassing . The fact that no other pundit there agreed with him and are talking around him shows he is a complete joke to them as well

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
At one point, I thought he was going to remove his jacket and sort out the presenter. :lol:

Minimalist

:lol: So funny that. Think the hosts heart must have skipped a beat there. “Oh feck he’s going to bottle me...”

Red For Ever

they need to get him off TV. so deluded.

We are talking about him, and I am sure others are as well, can you remember much anyone else said

Isn't that what the media want, people to watch, even if it just to hear the latest crazy comment, people will watch to see what that is.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They really need to bring Keane into the studio with him and do it regularly. Surefire entertainment at some point.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Definitely the highlight of the game for me. Love the way Neville and Carragher look at each other and start cracking up together as well. Bet them two and the host take the absolute piss out of Souness when he's not around.

Tbf I quite like him but the last couple of seasons he seems to have become extra bitter.

0le

Its hard to dislike him when he always makes us laugh. The man has a gift.