Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Al-T

They really need to bring Keane into the studio with him and do it regularly. Surefire entertainment at some point.
Absolutely agree! Come on Sky make it happen. Be more interesting than some of the shite that they sell on box office!

Negan

At first I thought he was talking to Vidic. Then I remembered Vidic looks like a guy who knows where to hide a body. Sourness knows better than to mess with the big Serbian.

lsd

The Oracle
I'm more annoyed by Gary Neville trash talking Pogba again saying he is only playing well now to engineer a move away

Ban

At first I thought he was talking to Vidic. Then I remembered Vidic looks like a guy who knows where to hide a body. Sourness knows better than to mess with the big Serbian.
He didn't say it to Vidić then?

C'est Moi Cantona

I thought he as joking, but then realised he clearly wasn't.

No real need for that sort aggression, but he is a good watch at times, and is far better than most of the other so called pundits Sky have.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Watched the post match show and couldn't understand his point at all . He says that Liverpool put out a statement today and for him they are now more likely to win the league than they were before kick off .

Josh 76

Watched the post match show and couldn't understand his point at all . He says that Liverpool put out a statement today and for him they are now more likely to win the league than they were before kick off .
I just watched it all now. He was very confident before the game, saying he can't find a weakness in the Liverpool team and this utd team is their for the taking. He said "Liverpool can make a big statement today and I'm really confident they will".
After the match, you can tell he was furious and tried to put a positive spin on it saying that this was a big statement. Even Carragher was cringing.
The final nail in the coffin came from Klopp in his post match interview. Saying what everyone else thought. Liverpool dropped 2 points today as Utds injuries gave them the chance to win.
Souness fecked up big time. He is feeling the pressure, and he isn't even playing. Joker!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No one mentioned how pre game he was spouting how there was no weakness in the Liverpool midfield and then spent the entire post match talking about how there's no goals in the midfield :lol:

This season will be the end of him, he's cracking up

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I get that pundits/commentators/people in general will have themes/people they keep going back to from time to time in conversation, but his Pogba obsession is genuinely a little bit weird in a disconcerting way. I don't know if it's just some form of personal frustration because Pogba's doing alright now and making Souness look like a tit, but he's not the first pundit who ended up way off in a prediction or general take, and most handle it fairly well. His need to keep going back to is...yeah, weird.

OldSchoolManc

Does he actually get paid to appear?
I genuinely believe that he only gets invited so that everyone can laugh at him.

RedDevilRoshi

I just watched it all now. He was very confident before the game, saying he can't find a weakness in the Liverpool team and this utd team is their for the taking. He said "Liverpool can make a big statement today and I'm really confident they will".
After the match, you can tell he was furious and tried to put a positive spin on it saying that this was a big statement. Even Carragher was cringing.
The final nail in the coffin came from Klopp in his post match interview. Saying what everyone else thought. Liverpool dropped 2 points today as Utds injuries gave them the chance to win.
Souness fecked up big time. He is feeling the pressure, and he isn't even playing. Joker!

Both those doughnuts spoke some utter drivel yesterday!

They know the pressure is really getting to them as they are desperately wanting to win the title this season.

End of the day, they bottled it yesterday. Couldn’t have asked for a better chance to beat us when we were down to our bare bones and virtually playing the whole match with 10 men as Rashford got crocked very early on.

montpelier

I've defended him before but that was hilariously terrible.

Still unclear to me who was looking at his pint a bit funny, & absolute drivel trying to defend the averageness of Liverpool who will have to be disappointed with barely turning up.

Canagel

We are talking about him, and I am sure others are as well, can you remember much anyone else said

Isn't that what the media want, people to watch, even if it just to hear the latest crazy comment, people will watch to see what that is.
not only is he delusional and insanely biased but he's always disrespectful to his fellow hosts .

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Anyone here watched that movie ‘Dinner for Schmucks’?

Pretty sure he is the schmuck that Sky invite along to laugh at.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The scouseopause. The moment when he realises he'll probably never see them lift the title again in his lifetime.
Its a shame because I was really looking forward to seeing him, Kenny and the gang in their Sunday Best/Court appearance suits at Anfield like they did when Slippy made a booboo and fecked their chances last time.

Art Vandelay

:lol:

I'm amazed that there is an actual picture out there of Souness smiling
Probably taken while posing for pictures the day Liverpool were to ascend to claiming their first PL title, smiles were had all around with the great and good. Then the slip happened and he hasn't smiled since. The smile slipped from his face, the light slipped from his heart and Stevie Me slipped into legend. Maybe he hates all tactically questionable yet dangerous going forward midfielders now, ever since Stevie broke his Scouse heart. Finally the damage he'd done as manager would be undone, but alas, Stevie fell on his face and then refused to pass the ball.

johanovic

I think he could not take the Vidic stare and the comment was to Vidic. Souness is a horrible pundit and the sight of him,Mcmanaman and Redknapp speaking their "wisdom" is annoying to put it mildly.

Denis' cuff

The first cringe I remember was when Thierry Henry actually interrupted him, mid-flow :eek: (Pretty natural in the general flow of conversation) and he looks at him like one of those 1950s movies with father desperately trying to assert his authority with “I’m talking”.. then Alex Scott... now this

Pure entertainment from the dispassionate producers POV.