Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer out now

Herman Toothrot

To clarify my comment from a couple of days ago. It wasn't against gaming or GTA in general but because we have people writing walls of text to discuss the trailer, fecking map, a fecking crocodile coming out of the water, how huge the map is, how these geniuses were able to spot the same building in two different scenes, watching and discussing hour-long breakdowns, all that for a game that will be released after a couple of years.

I've put a lot of hours into GTA games starting from GTA 3 to GTA 5 but getting this excited for a fecking trailer and even being offended when I just said that it's sad, is sad.
Doubling down. A bold choice.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
To clarify my comment from a couple of days ago. It wasn't against gaming or GTA in general but because we have people writing walls of text to discuss the trailer, fecking map, a fecking crocodile coming out of the water, how huge the map is, how these geniuses were able to spot the same building in two different scenes, watching and discussing hour-long breakdowns, all that for a game that will be released after a couple of years.

I've put a lot of hours into GTA games starting from GTA 3 to GTA 5 but getting this excited for a fecking trailer and even being offended when I just said that it's sad, is sad.
Cheer up chuckles

Spoony

The People's President
It should be a MAN'S game for MEN!
Joking aside, it's not that important but it will take time getting used to. Imagine if Laura Croft was Mr Lesley Croft or something. Or Samus Aran was actually bloke. Clearly it doesn't make a difference but we are creatures of habit.

Spoony

The People's President
And then there's Red Evil.

Anyway girl on a mad rampage and beating up grannies will be fun.

Last edited:

Hoof the ball

So, the guy who called specific details in the trailer a day or so before the trailer dropped also mentioned that it would be a Q1 2025 release.

So, could be a Jamuary/February release, with the '2025' just covering them just incase there has to be late delays.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Wrestling

gormless

“Know your role, and shut your mouth!”

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
So, the guy who called specific details in the trailer a day or so before the trailer dropped also mentioned that it would be a Q1 2025 release.

So, could be a Jamuary/February release, with the '2025' just covering them just incase there has to be late delays.
January/February/March are the Q1 months. I expect little delay with this though, so would be surprised if it fell beyond them.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Just watched. Looks cool. And it’s cool to finally have a female protagonist.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
January/February/March are the Q1 months. I expect little delay with this though, so would be surprised if it fell beyond them.
The cynic in me thinks they will release it on a date to make the most of the xmas rush. However I als dont think the date they release it will have any impact on sales

JagUTD

Good chance we've just seen the first official footage of the biggest selling game of all time. Quite possibly the biggest selling piece of entertainment ever.

I really hope they focus on the story first and foremost. It is the very thing the vast majority of GTA gamers want from GTA.

I've pre warned work that in 2025 a long lost relative will suddenly pop their clogs and I will need an extended period of time off to mourn. Their understanding means a lot at that difficult time. I'll miss Aunt Betty.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
The cynic in me thinks they will release it on a date to make the most of the xmas rush. However I als dont think the date they release it will have any impact on sales
Yeah, they could release it any day of the year and it will be the fastest selling game of all time.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah, they could release it any day of the year and it will be the fastest selling game of all time.
What's more is that if the online is hit again it will be top of the sales charts each month. I could swear the game was basically top 5 each month for about 4 years after release.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What's more is that if the online is hit again it will be top of the sales charts each month. I could swear the game was basically top 5 each month for about 4 years after release.
So what you're saying is I should buy Rockstar stock.

RedDevilRoshi

Hope it is early 2025 rather than later on in that year.

Waited more than patiently enough for this.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Well if they manage to make it absolutely nothing like Florida in 2023 then you'd have a point but given they historically do make it like the era and location they want to then you know pretty much what you're getting don't you?

If you hate everything about Florida in 2023 then it's not gonna look great is it?
If you hate Florida in 2023 it’s perfect because you get to drive a monster truck down a busy beach of influencers. What could be better?

Abizzz

I wonder if Rockstar can catch employees out Colleen Rooney style i.e. cherry picking who they show what to so if certain info gets out they know who it falls on
Don't think they mind the hype growing by people sniffing for every crumb of information. (as long as the leaking doesn't hurt them)