Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
It's so weird, when it's a game like this for some reason my first thought is "got to stay alive until then" :lol: I'd be so annoyed if I died and missed it.
I was thinking this for years in the lead up to rings of power...then after it finished airing I wished I was dead.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's so weird, when it's a game like this for some reason my first thought is "got to stay alive until then" :lol: I'd be so annoyed if I died and missed it.
Yeah, but then you are getting married around the same date so there is a strong possibility that you won't survive that. Or at best you'll come out as changed man.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yeah, but then you are getting married around the same date so there is a strong possibility that you won't survive that. Or at best you'll come out as changed man.
Nah, @Solius will be fine. Think positively! After he gets married the sex will dry up and his wife will start fecking his best mate, so he'll have plenty of time to play GTA6 and have cry wanks in the shower.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I am currently playing RDR2 for the 2nd time since its release. I really hope they have a similar, if not better, level of interaction with the NPCs.

MiceOnMeth

Playstation 5 will be 5 years old when GTAVI comes out. Perfect timing for rockstar to release an enhanced edition for playstation 6 in 2026! And we'll all gleefully double dip (and triple dip if we own a PC)

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I am currently playing RDR2 for the 2nd time since its release. I really hope they have a similar, if not better, level of interaction with the NPCs.
I can’t imagine they will have any aspects that will be less evolved than in RDR2