g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Grealish & Sterling

Bwuk

I think it was stupidity from Southgate. Saka might be banging them in in training, but he was a deer in headlights last night when he came on. He was never scoring.

Ixion

Why'd he sub off Henderson? Isn't he a very regular taker of pens? And a so called leader who's invaluable for his massive experience. Seemed a bit weird to take him of and have a 9 year old take the last pen.
He missed one for England recently, and has missed a few overall I think.

Doracle

I think you are getting Henderson confused with Milner. Henderson has taken two penalties in his career and missed both.

edit - sorry he has scored one but still not a regular or reliable penalty taker.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He missed one for England recently, and has missed a few overall I think.
I think you are getting Henderson confused with Milner. Henderson has taken two penalties in his career and missed both.

edit - sorry he has scored one but still not a regular or reliable penalty taker.
Ah right Henderson, Milner they all look like or are named after a cheese wheel.

Last edited: