Greenwood and Foden kicked out of England squad for bringing girls into hotel room

romufc

Can our preparations get any worse?

Maguire given extra time off
Pogba Covid
AWB in quarantine
Greenwood in quarantine after being kicked out of England's squad.
Rashford is nursing an injury

We are going into the season without 5 of our important players.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This reminds me the night where M'Vila, Griezmann, Ben Yedder, Mavinga and Niang secretly left the U21 camp to go to a nightclub in Paris. They got sanctioned alright with more than a year long suspension from the FA.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Pogba Covid
AWB in quarantine

Bloody careless again from Paul

It'll be good for United if Southgate drops them to the U-21s for a couple of games.

It's not a massive deal, but it is stupid. It does increase the risk to his teammates, to his friends, family...shows a bit of a lack of thought and respect.

Getting a telling off and a mild punishment will likely make him think about his decisions a bit more in future.

Who hasn't done dumb shit and tried to push the limits as a teenager, before being brought back in line by finding out...whoops, when I do things there are actually consequences! Who knew?

wunder

not a real german
I'm expecting a new thread on how to punish Greenwood and the mods to remove my reply calling it dumb.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Folden's 20... but that's here nor there i guess.... And I did some dumb shit as a teenager sure, but I still knew what I was doing.

Put it this way, if you're at Uni and you have an important assignment due at 9am tomorrow which you haven't started, you're probably not going out that night getting lashed and shagging away... 'cos you're old enough to make some sort of normal life decisions.
You must have had a shit time at Uni.

redshaw

Pogba Covid
AWB in quarantine

What's this about Rashford and a nurse now?

Randy buggers

Red For Ever

Is Iceland on the red list? If it is they are no longer part of the bubble as the squad has left meaning they may have to quarantine for two weeks when they get back to the UK.

Iceland is much lower than most 12.5 per 100,000
7.4 per 100,000 detected at the border

Currently 76 in Isolation
307 in Quarantine
No one in Hospital

They were on Norway's red list for a while, ( maybe still are ) as some visitors from Eastern Europe, didn't quarantine as required, busy burgling and partying, 7 of the 13 Eastern Europeans had Covid, quite a few local Police had to quarantine as a result

Rolaholic

Phil and Mason are the new Joe Cole and Rio, eskimo brothers till the end :lol: :lol:

Sb_16

Does he heck!! It's 2020 a nice word about professionalism will do. We've worked hard behind the scenes to keep him out the limelight. No shock England F it up.
Hope Ole is hard enough to punish him but also to protect him for the press. We need options in attack to keep him grounded.

It was strange that we prohibited him from giving interviews but in his first call-up England gave him such exposure.

InfiniteBoredom

As ill advised as it was, it quite clearly reflects their age and wasn't exactly harming anyone.

Outside of whatever headaches it'll cause in the Foden household,I highly doubt this will affect anything in regards to their developements as players. Again, we've had all time 3 Lions legends known for a lot more off the pitch than attempting to sneak in some girls :lol:
With the 2 weeks incubation period of the virus, they could’ve easily infected all the England squad and by extension half a dozen PL squad before it is found out.
So no, they could’ve harmed a lot of people because they wanted to get their dicks wet.

shahzy

Footballers being dumb as shit. I'm shocked. The game does attract some idiots doesn't it

bsCallout

Ole might have to reign a few of our players in and remind them of the standards.

AWB, Maguire & Greenwood all messing up.

Might want to have Keane coach pre season.

RedDevil@84

Idiots. Especially our lad.
So much for being proud to represent England and all.

Anyways, kids do mistakes. Hope the club fines him and provides some counselling. The kid definitely needs some guidance so that he doesn't waste his talent by getting sidetracked.

DevilRed

Ole might have to reign a few of our players in and remind them of the standards.

AWB, Maguire & Greenwood all messing up.

Might want to have Keane coach pre season.
Didn't Igahlo go to Dubai as well?

I find it hard to believe the club didn't know about it. Either that or there must have been some sort of miscommunication.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Idiots. Especially our lad.
So much for being proud to represent England and all.

Anyways, kids do mistakes. Hope the club fines him and provides some counselling. The kid definitely needs some guidance so that he doesn't waste his talent by getting sidetracked.
Think his mum and dad might have something to say.

His mum is the type to counsel him by giving him a swift slap and he’d fecking deserve it

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Disrespectful doing this on your call up imo. It’s not as if he’s on holidays, it’s an international call up and hes already confident or brash or stupid enough to ignore managers rules

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hope Greenwood turns out to be a top professional. Seems a rather moronic thing to do tbh.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
You don't need to be a fully grown man to realise there's a pandemic going on and clear rules in place as a result. Age isn't an excuse for being an idiot in this case.
True, but it's not exactly a kick then out of the club worthy crime is it, its a minor misdemeanor,

Abizzz

Bunch of puritans in here. Covid sucking the fun out of life means they can't stay with the team now, but it's one of the most forgivable transgressions I can imagine.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
No sympathy for either of these two idiots...Especially after watching England/Pakistan/West Indies adopt to bubble conditions with no drama in the Cricket for months/weeks
Apart from Archer right???

DRM

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of bed wetters on this thread. I seems like some of you have lived a very sheltered or boring life. I mean ffs, he's 19, loaded, in a country with beautiful women....only one thing on this mind!

He'll get a slap on the wrist and move on.

Inigo Montoya

Luckhurst just reporting that’ “ Utd are disappointed with the actions of Mason over this situation” . Club don’t expect quarantine as no travel restrictions with Iceland’

Rolaholic

Disrespectful doing this on your call up imo. It’s not as if he’s on holidays, it’s an international call up and hes already confident or brash or stupid enough to ignore managers rules
The main fault here is that they did it during a pandemic but I won't be outraged or handwringing over footballers not being able to keep it in their pants on international duty when we've gotten numerous first hand accounts of players, from the same NT and some ex-United players no less, organizing orgies at the team hotel during international tournaments over the years :lol: :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
If you need to sink the sausage, and there’s a fit Icelandic bit that wants to receive it, then it gets sank. It’s just human nature.

Inigo Montoya

If you need to sink the sausage, and there’s a fit Icelandic bit that wants to receive it, then it gets sank. It’s just human nature.
Err... you don’t happen to know of any fit Ice.... never mind, just PM me