Griezmann or Aubameyang?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm convinced that Griezmann will never leave Spain.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Both! Either? Would take either in a heartbeat. Neither of them would come here at this rate. They'd end up playing right back if they did. LVG OUT.

Am I doing this right?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'd go for Griezmann, he can score and he can link up. Aubameyang has improved so much in the past year but it still feels like he needs top notch service to perform.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Griezmann is like Cavani, either I'm extremely unlucky but have never been seen either play a wow match and not over-impressed with either - has to be Aubameyang out of the two but doubtful either would move to the PL
you are unlucky mate, i have(and probably half the caf iirc) the same situation with Cavani(on which i decided he is overrated as feck) but not with Griezmann, he is pretty much the opposite, more often then not he impresses.

khoazany

Don't think either of them is coming.They are all at better sides than us at the moment and don't think we can compete when they become available..

Fer

Manchester United is a top 5 club. We are not in our best moment but that doesn't mean that we are a top club.

So we should be able to sign players from teams like Borusia or Atletico.

If Mourinho becomes our next manager. I'm sure he is going to attract quality players. However, we should go for the final product but also for some players with potential.