Gaming GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas coming out in HD

Selbourne

I think they'd advertise it if they did. They know how much everyone loves the soundtracks, especially Vice City's.

The fact there is nothing mentioned probably means a lot of tracks are gone.
Good point :(

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Erm, trailer should be showing the best parts, and that looks liked they just played with brightness and contrast and that's about it. Very disappointing trailer.

What's the complaints? If you change the art style then you lose the aesthetic connection to the originals. It's on Unreal Engine, the gameplay is modernised now and the visuals are much improved.
It's 55 dolars for using the instagram filter by the looks of it ffs.

Hoof the ball

Erm, trailer should be showing the best parts, and that looks liked they just played with brightness and contrast and that's about it. Very disappointing trailer.

It's 55 dolars for using the instagram filter by the looks of it ffs.
This shot is just an insta filter on the character?

Bosws87

What's the complaints? If you change the art style then you lose the aesthetic connection to the originals. It's on Unreal Engine, the gameplay is modernised now and the visuals are much improved.
Rockstar have been threatening legal action against the mod developers on the pc version which have been in existence for 10-20 years suddenly in the last couple of weeks since they announced this cheap money grab.

Why now and not 20 years ago, perhaps because they are of a better quality then their remastered edition and they wanna pretend this isn’t the case.

They have also completely removed the original versions of the game to buy so you can no longer by the versions these mods worked on.

done minimal upgrades I could run the same game through an emulator and bump up the resolution and Anti aliasing anytime in the past 10 years and achieve nearly the exact result.

They have re released gta 5 on the PS4 and ps5 already for a money grab while milking the online side since the ps3.

Not sure there is much to like about the current rockstar since the main man left.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rockstar really put out some dreadful trailers

Spoony

The People's President
I'm not an expert, basically they've run a mod and there are actually better modded GTAs out there?

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I just checked and still have my copy of VC (and SA) - I think I'd rather replay the original if a lot of the radio stations are gone.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I will buy it for Switch as I don’t expect there to be major gameplay or graphics differences between the versions. Looks pretty OK, it’s fair that they kept the same style that was really distinct for the games and makes them feel good. Mafia is the golden standard for remasters though and they are long way from that admittedly.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Also enjoying my first ever play through of IV so far. It's got quite nuts and I've only completed about 12% of it. Really don't know how I missed it first time around.

MiceOnMeth

I will buy it for Switch as I don’t expect there to be major gameplay or graphics differences between the versions. Looks pretty OK, it’s fair that they kept the same style that was really distinct for the games and makes them feel good. Mafia is the golden standard for remasters though and they are long way from that admittedly.
Were mafia not full remakes?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Rockstar really put out some dreadful trailers
That's because they really don't have to put out any trailers at all. They can just say "oh by the way, our new game is out today" and it would sell millions. One of the few companies that can do that.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Also enjoying my first ever play through of IV so far. It's got quite nuts and I've only completed about 12% of it. Really don't know how I missed it first time around.
The world in IV is still very good and for a game released in 2008 it's mad how much detail they put into it. For lack of a better word, it still feels very authentic.

Edit - Driving is also so much better in IV than V, even though you've got a 76% chance of crashing every single vehicle you enter.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Were mafia not full remakes?
I thought all ‘definitive editions’ are basically remasters not remakes but it did look like they changed basically everything about it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I didn't expect there to be GTA V level graphics until the minimum specs came out. In hindsight that's probably because it's not a great port to begin with?

Cloud7

CJ is easily the best character, I think we can all agree on that?
I liked Franklin a lot to be honest. He was a guy trying to make a living, got caught up in things over his head but still made the most of it. And the ending I chose he didn’t betray either Trevor or Michael.

AaronRedDevil

Just so ye know. GTA SA is going to be on game pass and Liberty city is going to be on PS Now. The remaster version's. Shame there's no VC on there. Really want to play that one. Instead of buying it full price.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Just pre ordered this. I cannot wait. GTA SA is my favourite game of all time. I have completed the game 100% about 5 times over the years and cannot wait to do it again on the remaster.

III and Vice City included in this is just a bonus for me.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Interesting that a PS5 Physical release hasn't actually been listed. Not sure what that's about. Unless it's just a case of buying the PS4 version which then upgrades you to the PS5 version when you put it in your console.

This is what I just read:

A physical version of the bundle will release for the Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PS4 on the 7th of December. There has been no word on if or when a physical PS5 version will be released in the future.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So you have access to the RockStore where you can buy radio packs that include your favourite songs, as well as purchase the second, third, fourth and fifth chapters of each game (locked missions will be displayed in grey on your map until you purchase the relevant game pass. Preorder the Premium Pack and receive the second and third chapters for GTA 3, as well as the K-Jah and Lips 106 radio packs on Day One, early access to the second island, as well as Claude's new brown jacket outfit.

choccy77

GTA 3 is one of my favourites of all time followed by Vice City.

I played GTA 3 on PC so many times plus on PSP as well and alson on my mobile.

hobbers

It's a scummy cash grab from a company that love milking their products far beyond sane levels.

You'd be better off emulating on PC.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is out in a few days and there's no extended gameplay videos about?
That’s what I’ve been waiting for! I decided to play gta San Andreas the other day and started to fall back in love with it again, despite the outdated controls and graphics

Ladron de redcafe

That’s what I’ve been waiting for! I decided to play gta San Andreas the other day and started to fall back in love with it again, despite the outdated controls and graphics
There are a few videos on YouTube, but they aren't long. Either, there isn't long left before the release.